• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adding Box # 6 To TEAM 32!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
Let's see, Currently Folding:
1 - XP @ 1820
2 - MP (Dual) @1533 (Only 1 instance of FAH :( )
3 - T-Bird @ 800
4 - Celeron @ 700
5 - G4 CUBE @ 500
And introducing the just ordered from newegg:
XP 1600 (I pray it is an AROIA or AGOIA!)

Watch your backs!;)

Very cool nikhsub1 :) That 1600 should be a good addition.

How come only one instance on the dually?

Ploaf said:
Very cool nikhsub1 :) That 1600 should be a good addition.

How come only one instance on the dually?
Cause it's a friends database server that I built for him, he agreed to let me install FAH on it and I didn't want to get greedy, his business (as does mine!) relies on that box.

That's a nice farm you got yourself there Nikhsub! :) Any news on the new CPU from Newegg?

nikhsub1 said:

Not yet, waiting on pins and needles...
I know what you mean. I've got an AX-7, a Sunon fan for it, and 256 meg of Crucial PC2100 all on the way from 3 different places. And all I can do is wait. :D

Box #6 is officially FOLDING!!! I took my 1900 and put it in the dedicated folder, with parts I had, the CPU is maxing out at 1725, SK6. My main rig, well just look at my sig! This 1600 is AMAZING! 1920!!! This should keep me til HAMMER! Fold on...

nikhsub1 said:
Box #6 is officially FOLDING!!! I took my 1900 and put it in the dedicated folder, with parts I had, the CPU is maxing out at 1725, SK6. My main rig, well just look at my sig! This 1600 is AMAZING! 1920!!! This should keep me til HAMMER! Fold on...

glad to see you got it up!! you should see a decent jump in your production!!! look foward to seeing you at the top.

that is great for the 1600!! i think it is time to upgrade one of the middle folders and put a decent overclock on it:D

That's a great overclock. Keep adding those rigs and keep on recruiting. I hope the Agoia XP1600 I have coming me way right now overclocks that great. GTSimmo crosses his fingers

gtsimmo said:
That's a great overclock. Keep adding those rigs and keep on recruiting. I hope the Agoia XP1600 I have coming me way right now overclocks that great. GTSimmo crosses his fingers

Great na the unlocked twin only does 1.85ghz @ 2.0v stable with water its really kinda pathetic :p.

nikhsub1 said:
Are you serious? What's the stepping? I want one.

NedClocker said:

Are you serious? What's the stepping? I want one.
AGOIA "Y" from newegg. The SECOND I booted up the bios with the new chip, I set 180x10.5, 2v and it runs like a champ! It has H20 though so that definately helps but still, people been getting 1820-1850 or better ON AIR! I think once this chip gets some "excercise" it might do 2Ghz, we'll see in a week or 2. Look at the benchie over here:

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96403

Back