• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1st time OCing. need hand held >.> (FX8350 on Sabertooth 990fx r2)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just a quick search...

...quick search revealed:

Addonics makes an eSata / Usb 3.0 Optical drive enclosure. They are very good external use suppliers. Not cheap but good.

Startech makes an External Optical Enclosure also. Likely cheaper than Addonics Tech.

Vantec also makes Sata to Usb 2.0 or eSata external optical drive enclosure.

Those are just three I find easily.

I would prefer the enclosure that has both eSATA and Usb 3.0 because Usb 3.0 is not shabby and my Usb 3.0 HDD (only) external enclosure is 'still' fast on Usb 2.0 for some reason.
RGone...ster.

So. Today, NZXT did something that really, REALLY upset me.

They cancelled my pre-order on the Razer case.

they claim that they saw that the Billing Address for my card was different than the ship to address requested. (remember i just moved)
They then claim to have sent me an email requesting an address change.
However, i never recieved this email.

they then cancelled the order. and returned my money (with what for me was no notice.)

Okay. so they clearly dont want to make extra money from me then (im actuailly going to goto the NZXT Subreddit and see if there willing to do anything about this)

i dont need the case anymore.

i went to canada computers and picked up the Non Special edition NZXT H440 White edition.

i've got it all setup allready, i'll take some pics in a bit for you folks.

Last edited:
Side off. just to show cleanliness of installation. i was pretty meticulous about cable management. i wanted this case to look GOOD.
20141113_021445.jpg

LOOK SEE I DO KNOW HOW TO INSTALL A RADIATOR PROPERLY
20141113_021500.jpg

Side on, Everything hidden away... not a bad job.
20141113_021946.jpg

And lights out, showing the classy white glow.
20141113_022124.jpg

^___^

SO KLEEN LOOKING!

and its QUIET.

Last edited:
Looks awesome :thup:
Somehow mine never turn out like that??

Back