• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6800 bios flashing questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
gigabit said:
128 bit memory bus that aint right is it.I thought all 6800nu were 256mb even the PCI-E?Its not reading the bios right i think you will have to wait til15.3 comes out.Because i can not find any program to read your bios .So im sure RT is miss reading it to.Go here and down load everest home edition and see what it tells you about your GPU.
http://www.lavalys.com/

Unfortunately I can't use the free version of Everest because this computer is on a domain, which would require the Professional version. :(

EDIT: nevermind, I logged off the domain and was able to run everest. Too bad it wouldn't display any information under "GPU". As far video adapter, it just lists it as a nvidia 6800 PCI-E. Nothing special.

Last edited:
Mustanley said:
Unfortunately I can't use the free version of Everest because this computer is on a domain, which would require the Professional version. :(

EDIT: nevermind, I logged off the domain and was able to run everest. Too bad it wouldn't display any information under "GPU". As far video adapter, it just lists it as a nvidia 6800 PCI-E. Nothing special.

Sorry about that.It sucks i know your card is a 256bit memory bus so u should be fine.And in a few weeks u should have the new 15.3 Rt

get this Error by using Rivatuner script:

Browsing for file *.rom... selected unknown version, 62976 bytes
Using native patch installation mode 0
SCRIPT ERROR: Wrong plugins declaration!
,BIOSChecksumGenerator

can any help?

whats the difference between softmodding and doing the permanent mod with the scripts and whatnot?

Last edited:
I think if you uninstall the program then it won't be there anymore...
Or if you format/put the card in a different comp.

Quadro fx 4000

hi, I modified my Asus v9999 TD/GT to a quadro FX 4000 with the Dell01.rom Bios - now i want set the Pipes to 16v6 (The asus Card has this) - I want flash the Dell Bios but it instn working.

i use this script:

[Common]
SrcFile = *.rom
BakFile = %filename%.old
HlpFile = NV40BIOSSwUnitsMaskEliminator.rth

PlugIns = ,,BIOSChecksumGenerator

Src0 = 5F 10 C0 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 20 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00
SCM0 = FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Dst0 = 5F 10 C0 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 20 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00

and i got this Error:

Browsing for file *.rom... selected unknown version, 61952 bytes
Using native patch installation mode 0
WARNING: Certified patch script not found, using common patch script...
ERROR: Target sequence must be replaced 1 time(s)!
5f 10 c0 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 00 00 00 00 20 c0 00 00 00 00 00 00

has any more Information to set up the Dell bios?

Can someone tell me how to force the fan to run at full speed all the time with RT? I just installed the NV silencer and it's quiet enough to run full blast.

Back