• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD FX-8350 Vishera vs Cool Master Hyper 212 Plus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If it won't be till after 1st of year, I would check out how Kaveri does. Plus top end mobo for it right now is $130 on the egg. FM2+ is where any new tech will be. There will not be any SR for AM3+.

You know DaaG, as I read your post, a thought occurred to me. What if AMD is just playing a game? Seeing what the response is to n0 SR for AM3+? A ploy to see what kind of push-back they get from the semi-performance community?

I know their n0 SR has me looking at the fully adjustable Intel socket 2011 setup for my next move.

Anyway that idea, WAG or what have you just jumped into my mind. Hehehe.
RGone...

No SR = Intel

I want to upgrade my son's 1090T gaming rig. I've considered the best AMD CPUs currently available and they seem only marginally better than what I already have with the 1090T. If I have to upgrade in the future I will have to go all Intel to see any meaningful boost in performance. Pity that AMD has decided to drop out.

Back