• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

another fx9590 instability related issue!! help! plz :p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK then. 1.275v passed to its sleepy time for me. Will resume dropping volts tomorrow and save the lowest passing result as a profile in bios. Thanks for your help tonight man. Productive as hell. Enjoy your evening and see you tomorrow.

into bios, add 4 clicks of + to the vcore,
add 0.5 to the multi and p95 it again.

Out of curiosity I tried 1.2v again. Failed after 16 mins with a lock up. So turned 1 notch up with + key and testing again. Will do as you ask if it passes this time.

- - - Updated - - -

But Temps have been good holding at around 39-42 on the cpu under max.

- - - Updated - - -

29-32c sorry.

get the fan going.
keep raising the multi .05, feeding in the vcore as needed until the cores peak at about 60c.

OK then will grab the fan in a second. Just to make sure... 0.5 increase on the multi. Try each time without v core increase? If fail bump and bump v core until pass. Stop when Temps peak around 60c??

airflow = whiskey, more whiskey, better party, more air moving about, better cooling.

Well I thought I had a spare 120mm. I don't. Next up is a 140mm. Just trying to locate some cable ties as I can only find one lol. Might resort to a shoelace if I can't find one.

So I did some jigging about after the latest test failed @4.2ghz 1.25v had to wedge the fan in but it kinda fits now haha.

1489602890751-723075667.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the comment about the rig btw. Originally it was in an nzxt phantom gloss red/black full at case.View attachment 189184
Excuse the mess lol I'm disorganised atm as I'm emigrating to Germany.

S0lv3ntFl3X, I like what CD is doing here to help you out. I'm going to just put this out there for later when you're trying to get it fully stable. Running 32g of ram may be putting more stress on the Cpu Imc then it can handle and you may need to bump the Cpu Nb voltage, but worry about that later.

Back