• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Billionaires here. Get your billionaires here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
It's not Friday but billionaires always get extra billing.
harlam357 earned 6 billion. If I can get my **** together, we need to race to 7 billion. You hear that harlam357?! You've been challanged. I'll race you to 7 billion. What should the winner get?

Holdolin earned 5 billion. At this rate he will beat both myself and harlam357 to 7 billion. That's saying something too.

Congratulations guys. Big numbers well earned.
Post magically merged:

Maybe we could create a T32 NFT? I don't know how that (NFTs) work. It would only have value to us but if we could create 1 or more, we could use them as trophies for intra team races. Something that gets traded based on a challenge?

Who knows something about NTFs?

Noice!! So, in a don kinda fashion I'll issue a challenge as well: HayesK, I'm gunnin for ye. I know I know, I've looked at EOC and see your "other" fleet as well as this one :p

It's really kool to see how many of us sit in the top 100, at least one of us on 2 different teams. Amazing work folks :cheers:

Well nuts. Must have lost power at home this morning. Not going to be home for a while yet either.

I'm calling off my challenge to harlam357. I have too much of a head start and my production has jumped too high to make this a fun exercise. harlam357 is doing a hell of a job and has risen through the ranks MUCH faster than I ever did. Thank you halam357 and let's see if we can find a more competitive challenge going forward.

1 HayesK_ALL 40,000,259,790 (total points)

8 HayesK 10,078,457,860 (total points)
42 HayesK_GRC 985,548,698 (total points)
Is it a plan to hold three of the top ten spots on team 32?
Impressive! :shock:

Back