• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Ice Rads cheap at DangerDen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Les56 said:
We can only guess whether it is theory or testing which is at fault.
until both are tested on the same bed

Sure - I'll happily agree to that.

Problem is who is the best radiator tester out there at present now that Bill is unavailable?

I for one plan on grabbing a BI Pro to get my H2O back up and running. I'm not one to complain about lower prices. Makes it easier for more to get into the hobby, and easier for people to upgrade their systems. :)

Cathar said:
Lothar5150, if you want to ask me about reasons behind the design the PA160.1 radiator then do so in one of the threads concerning it. I do not wish to hijack this thread with off-topic information.

If you want to cast aspersions about your products having superior quality, then back it up with an independent report/review.

I apologise to the OC Forum's members for speaking out like this, but I have seen Lothar5150 do the same thing here, at Procooling, and at XtremeSystems and I think it's unprofessional.

I will say nothing more on the matter.

Stu,

What I said about your radiator was in response to another posting. Again the radiator you are working on is geared toward a different customer base. The guy willing to pay near $100US for a non-form factor pc radiator is not the same guy looking for $37US form factor form radiator. Stop insinuating that I am bashing your product, when I ask a valid question.

As to my comments about better quality, lower cost and value added.....if you read the entire post in XS then you would know I offered to send a sample of my rad to MaxxxRacer for evaluation. Further, I offered to have a vendor send a new "in the box" BIX to him for comparison and he accepted the offer. If someone from PCooling or OC wants to test and evaluate my radiators I am more than happy to send them samples as well.

As to the unprofessional comment...save the high and mighty garbage for some else. I know BillA would love to comment on this if he could. Again, I don't comment by proxy like others therefore people know that there is a bias. Finally, I'm always willing to submit my products for review by unbiased third parties.

Last edited:
<<Pulls out the Fire Extinguisher>>

WOOOOSH WOOOOSH FFFFFFFFAAAAWWWWOOOOOOSH

There, that's better. Sweet deals on those rads, hopefully the prices will stay low, competition is a GOOD thing.

This argument is done. We all now know the cheaper rads are out there. If anyone wants to start a new thread about product X without turning it into a ****ing match then not only will they (hopefully) help the consumers make the best choice, but they won't get banned in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back