• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CaseLabs TH10 Red and Black Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm an electrician, and Its just a somthing that I picked up awhile ago. I think there are some guides out there. It takes alot of patients and alot of time. Its not to difficult to do.

I received a package today from AquaTuning. This will keep me busy for quite some time. They sent me 14 more Phobya nano 2g fans, 240cm of uv flexi lighting. 3 more power distribution blocks, 2 tamper proof pushbuttons, and a package of gummy bears. Thank you again AquaTuning and Phobya. Great looking products. I'm going to be busy for a while wiring these up.
So I talked to DangerDen today about getting some 3/8 dreamflex hose by the foot. I only need about 1 more foot of UV red 3/5 ID by 5/8 OD hose to add my 360 radiator. They sell it by the package of like 8 or 9 feet. Does anyone in the pdx area have a foot of this they can spare. I will post more pictures when I start getting things installed.
Ohh, and still no word about the pump mount replacement. last I heard, they were going to get one out to me asap. that was about a week ago.

dscn0325zn.jpg

dscn0327l.jpg

dscn0328u.jpg

dscn0337w.jpg

dscn0338vb.jpg

so I received another package today. My 360 radiator, 9.8 feet of danger den 3/8 uv red tubing, bitspower 45 swivel compression connector and some more coolant are here just in time to install with the fans. I am running the 360 radiator in series in between the cpu and the gpu. I have also been working on fans. I have been taking the sleeving off that it came with and resleeving it with my mdpc sleeving. all the cords are also to short due to the size of the case. I have been soldering on more wire and repinning them. I have 12 fans done and wired in. 17 left to do. they are pretty time consuming. I am STILL waiting on my pump mount. I realy hope this mount is worth the wait.

dscn0368ge.jpg

dscn0371v.jpg

dscn0369f.jpg

dscn0348t.jpg

dscn0352u.jpg

dscn0351m.jpg

dscn0349n.jpg

dscn0356v.jpg

Well, I haven't posted since last week. I thought i would pop in and give you guys an update. Was out of town last weekend, but I have managed to sleeve most of my fans. Only 9 left to extend and resleeve. Also heard good news about my pump mount. It should be here tomorrow. Once I get my fans complete I will be able to start with the lighting. Then I will finish the rest of the sleeving of other various cables.

P3nnywise,
You build is looking freakin' awesome. Not only is it eye candy for a nerd like myself but its also inspiring me to do a bit of case clean up myself. Although I doubt my clean up will involve individual sleeving. ;)
Good stuff though!

Merry Christmas everyone,
Things have been going slow this week cause of the Christmas. I have about 4 more fans to rewire and sleeve. I replaced my blue power button on the front with a red one from phobya. Can't wait to get started with the lighting. Is there a way to turn off this blue led on my mobo, or am i going to have to cover it with somthing?
also, got my pump mount in and everything is great now. I will get some more pictures this weekend for you.

Finally all 29 of the fans have been extended, resleeved and repinned. That was pretty time consuming. all I have left to sleeve is the d5 pump, cold cathode for the resevoir, wires for the power button and reset button, and the lighting. Here is a couple pictures of the massive amount of wire from the fans. Now i just have to take some time cleaning up all the wires. I am waiting for a nice sunny day to take some realy good pictures. Looks like I'm out at least a week according to the forcast.
dscn1087r.jpg

dscn1091k.jpg

dscn1082ea.jpg

So i was messing around with what to do for feet on the case. I needed a break from sleeving. Im not finished with it, but here is what i came up with. What do you guys think.

dscn0011ru.jpg

Interesting idea for the feet. Honestly I think it would look good with just black feet but it doesn't look bad with the lighted blocks. It could also just be that again the light looks really pinkish in the pic. I'm sure it more red than what the picture is showing as the lights on the fans also look pinkish but I have seen the other pics that showed them very red. Again, very cool idea but I'm thinking the picture isn't doing it justice.

yeah, its the light in the room. the only way i can seem to get a decent picture is to take it out of the room were i get more natural light.
I thought about just black feet, but wanted somthing a little different.

Every time I turn the lights down, it makes them look pink in the pictures. I probably just need to adjust some settings on my camera.
Ok, So today I stripped the case off my blue ray drive and panted it black, then wrapped the rest of the plastic pieces that could be seen with cardinal red vinyl. I stripped the stickers off my 2tb drive and wrapped the top of it with vinyl. I also replaced the nrp logo on the front of the case with a larger one.
I have named this build EpiDemic, so i made up some decals for that to put on the power supply side. It helps fill in the void there a little.
I drilled in another tamper proof button on the front to turn the uv lighting on and off. It will also control the white lights im going to put in later.
Well, back to work on it. I will probably get back to the wiring on it tomorrow.

ok, so I got you guys some pictures tonight. I will see if i can get some good pictures in the sunlight tomorrow.
Let me know what you think.
You will also notice the hard drive and the blue ray drive are different colors too.
1dscn0087.jpg

1dscn0085.jpg

1dscn0083.jpg

1dscn0075a.jpg

1dscn0073.jpg

1dscn0067.jpg

1dscn0064.jpg

1dscn0061.jpg

1dscn0059.jpg

1dscn0058.jpg

1dscn0056.jpg

1dscn0053.jpg

1dscn0052.jpg

I made them.
I have a 24 inch wide vinyl plotter. I use a local distributor to get my vinyl.

Last edited:
just working on playing with the feet. I need a finer grit sand paper, but tap plastics is closed so it will have to wait till later this week. here is the edges rounded and the bottom rounded.
1dscn0096.jpg

1dscn0095.jpg

Hey guys, I'm so close to being done with all the cables. I put in a dimmer for my uv leds as well as an on off for them. the on off will control the uv lighs, the feet lights and i'm going to install some dim white lights in the case. The PSU has been completely sleeved as well. I need to build a couple more cables for the fan controller and sleeve a few more wires and cables. Here is a picture of what I have so far,

psudone.jpg

Back