• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Chimp Challenge 2011: Contest Rules and Important Dates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep, I made sure everything is set up right on the other computers and it is, and i have no crysis till this is done. I could possibly get away with the original deus ex though lol

tumblr_l79torRlKo1qcd1gvo1_1280.jpg

might as well get ready for some monkey business

In the last 24 hours there were 2M points put up by our Top 50 folders that could have gone to T32monkeys. There's another 500K from the next 50 folders. Even if we only got half of those people to participate that could be an additional 1.25M PPD for T32monkeys.

I've folded on a laptop in the past, but in general, I don't recommend it. Most of them don't handle the heat that well, in those small enclosed spaces.

There are exceptions, of course.

The FAN gave out?

yeah, its an old laptop that I got from my mom. I never use it anyway, I still have another desktop with the client on it running a phenom quad.

Now the 2600k on the other hand is running at 4.3ghz nice and cool, it caught a nice WU and was running at 37kppd or so, I need more of those WUs!

I might take the time to see if it'll do 4.7ish to offset my taking it down for benching from time to time...

Switch them on the fly. Stop the client change the user name and passkey and restart.

The servers don't care. There is still an audit trail that can be followed, if needed.

Just wanted to say great job guys on the Chimp Challenge this year! We shall see what next year brings, so fold on folding brothers!

[HWC]Chrisk

Back