• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Chimp Challenge 2011: Contest Rules and Important Dates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Should we start posting appeals in the hardware forums as well, CPU and GPU's at least?

There's probably a lot of 2600k's there that may be lent for a week to the cause....

Damn... we are getting our @sses handed to us!!! Not that anyone didn't already notice that... but I thought I'd just put my own $.02 in.

Come on folks... WTF (where the ****) is the MONKEY MADNESS!?!?!?!?

Great to hear, Stonesthroen!

There are tables that show what your GTX-580 will earn per day, but I have not seen them in a long time. Are you using a FAH monitoring program? Won't it show you what you've folded?

Yeah i have HFM at home for the CPUs but i was just wondering if anyone had an idea of how much it would do per day. Those are power hungry so was wondering if the PPD to watt was worth it but it doesn't really matter i will set it up for the duration of the contest and see what it pulls. Anyhow i added my computer at work which wont pull much, but since it is free electricity a couple thousand ppd throughout the duration of contest won't hurt right.

I'll get on the GPU as soon as i get home tonight and once the Rosetta units finish on my laptops (had some big WU on those for past few days but should be done tonight at some point) ill add those as well for the duration of the contest.

Attachments

• Poo.png
    Poo.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 88
Go easy on the laptop - they can overheat while folding, Under advanced settings, be sure to tell it to not fold when it's running on battery power - otherwise the battery will be drained dead, pretty quick.

I'll be sure to do that, the laptop is mainly plugged in anyway.

Great to hear, Stonesthroen!

There are tables that show what your GTX-580 will earn per day, but I have not seen them in a long time. Are you using a FAH monitoring program? Won't it show you what you've folded?

I think it was 16 - 18K PPD or something like that

Just discovered I'll be down ~5500ppd for the weekend. One of my 8800GTS 512MB at work has stopped working for some reason :cry: And going by the log it crashed 30 mins after I left work. Won't be able to get access until Monday as building is locked until then.

Last edited:
T32monkeys is only the 3rd best scorer of the team in the last 24 hours, while the rest have their chimp user leading their teams by far :(

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=32

The "Points 24hr Avg" column is a moving average, based on 7 days I think, so it take a while to reach zero.

The "Points Today" column does have a number of big red zeros near the top of the list, and the "Points Update" column has even more zeros.

All my clients were cut over to T32monkeys by 7am CST Thursday morning, except one GPU I overlooked, which got changed after work Thursday evening.

there is someone folding under this name though "T32monkeys_" hopefully they notice.

Last edited:
The "Points 24hr Avg" column is a moving average, based on 7 days I think, so it take a while to reach zero.

The "Points Today" column does have a number of big red zeros near the top of the list, and the "Points Update" column has even more zeros.

All my clients were cut over to T32monkeys by 7am CST Thursday morning, except one GPU I overlooked, which got changed after work Thursday evening.

My bad. Obviously Points 24h AVG is an average, clearly 500K can't be the last 24h score when our CC score is much higher

Sorry about that

Added the GTX580 Hydro and my 2 computers at work should be adding over 20k PPD with those on my end. Now i wish the server at work would be connected to the internet and they would let me run the 400 plus machines we have there for 10 days to help the team lol

umm...my bad lol:bang head

HAHA It's all good,, Seeing as I refuse to boot into window untill this is done and have no games to play I got nothing better to do than look for things like that and help people out on here. :soda:

Not like your finished WU's didn't still go to a cause you know.... :beer:

Back