• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Core i5 2500K Sapphire 7870 Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Minecraft is just a giant 3D grid, and every 1x1x1 block has an value corresponding to what block it is. And there you have 75% of the game.

It's not intensive in any way, it's just really badly written.

I'm not saying it's a bad game, I play it myself. But being intensive doesn't make it a good game.

Hey, I spend more time than anything else playing Halo 1. My rig runs it at 2000FPS. It's not intensive at all. Does that make it a bad game? :p

who said non intensive games are bad? dont twist my words please! :)

and earth you are using that wrong!

I still dont get you..

oh wait.. it just hit me like a ton of bricks hahahahaha

Last edited:
I have broken my case so I have ordered a replacement and also my graphics card was sent back so i ordered the sapphire 7870 OC edition. Just wondering what is the max temps for GPu before I should start worrying?

Ok, I'll bite... how did you break your case?

Keep AMD GPUs, around 70C. It wont hurt anything going above that, but sometimes you can experience instability.

its not very visual. I could easily just super glue those two sides on but i didnt want a red neck case to take into uni with me.. sigh.. hours of cable management down the drain, time to start over again!

well i already ordered the same case.. i didnt knwo what else to get in the same £50 price range

just wondering if i should install the PSU and then plug it in or is the bare case enough to ground me?

What did you do the first time? I would stick to that method...since it worked. Normally, the PSU is one of the last things I install, especially if its not modular.

Back