• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"DFI Lanparty DK P45-T2RS Plus" Voltage problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

retina

Hi all,

My rig:

-DFI Lanparty DK P45-T2RS
-Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.66 + Stock fan
-Kingston DDR2 1066(o.c) hyperx rams 2x2gb
-Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

I've bought a used DFI Lanparty DK P45-T2RS Plus yesterday. And updated BIOS to the latest version.

This was my first OC try and i failed so bad.

Here is the OC i've tried:

Well, after doing these, i've runned the OCCT for 15 mins. The temprature has risen from 45c to 86c and the test failed.

My questions are:

1. Does the motherboard adds extra voltages to motherboard and cpu automatically? Auto boost or sth?

2. I couldn't find a way to stablize the core voltage below 1.10. But yet choosing the 1.10 from BIOS menu and save&quit. When i jump into Windows, when i check cpu voltage by Cpu Clock Utility, it shows 1.28v

3. I've changed the timings of rams to 5-5-5-15 and the voltage to 2.19v but int the ram type menu i couldnt find the 400/1066 selection. there were only:

- 333/1066
- 400/800

4. I need a good CPU-fan and need advices about it.

Finally, i am really stucked and need HELP.

Thanx,

Louis.:)

If I'm not mistaken this was a common issue with the board and should do no harm as you CpU is within specs. I just let things be.

Back