• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ebay Advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You should ban them from the internet sam lol.

Well buyers can be scammers as well. My brother sent something before, and the buyer contacted paypal of a false shipment or something. he didnt have a tracking number so he had to contact the buyer and it was some nasty back and forth stuff.

The majority of the time the buyer pays quickly, then the seller would wait for a positive feedback before leaving a feedback, to often the seller would give poor service and when the buyer leaves a neutral or negative, the seller would retaliate with a negative himself. So I view this as a good move on Ebays part, since they (eBay) N-E-V-E-R do anything about retaliatory feedback, in my situation I even called Ebay at their HQ and had a one week dialog via E-mail and they refused to lift a finger, they agreed I was in the right, but that didn't matter to them. Reason they don't do anything about enforcing their rules is they don't want to waste manpower enforcing their rules, so they chose this avenue of dealing with that headache.

Ok I get it better now and after thinking about it more. It's not saying that the buyer WILL receive positive feedback, it's saying that the only option will be positive. That makes sense since a buyer can't really do much to mess up except in rare cases. They will obviously track unpaid items or other disputes which are negative actions by buyers too just not in feedback.

I never did like the way feedback could be held over your head like a hostage.

Back