• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fallout 3 Tips/Tricks/Questions thread (if you guys add to it)*spoilers* maybe inside

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dunno if this was mentioned before but for hacking a computer what I do is quicksave before hacking it, give it a try and if it gets lock down, I load the game and try again.

Let's see what else... ahhh xD have you guys seen the Cockroach King? Is somewhere North east on the map 1.5 kilometers or so north of washington DC. The guys is in some throne like chair surrounded by radroaches, is very funny and bizarre.

I dunno if this was mentioned before but for hacking a computer what I do is quicksave before hacking it, give it a try and if it gets lock down, I load the game and try again.

Let's see what else... ahhh xD have you guys seen the Cockroach King? Is somewhere North east on the map 1.5 kilometers or so north of washington DC. The guys is in some throne like chair surrounded by radroaches, is very funny and bizarre.

Not seen the cockroach King but the antamizer(Queen of the ants.) has been found and the conflict resolved.

Also finsihed writing a terrific survival guide.

This game just sucks you in...:cool:

I've found him on my way to The Republic of Dave usually. He's hostile so I usually end up shooting him.

Fallout 3 is full of fun/bizare stuff like that to find. I love Fallout 3!. I played it through several times and have like 8 characters. :D I have all the expansions too.

It's 'Antagonizer' BTW. :D

Back