• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally on front top 5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spiritedandy

Premium Member
Well its only taken 18 Years to get on front of Team Contributions :rofl::rofl: :clap:

Attachments

• A6CF39E3-9CCB-4936-8375-8BCA55D016D2.png
    A6CF39E3-9CCB-4936-8375-8BCA55D016D2.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 82
Congratulations! :cheers:

A lot of effort has been put forward for you to get there. I've enjoyed following your recent benching threads. :thup:

::clap: cheers Madmutt still few more points to gain yet whooop .

I must thank My Wife who without her finally giving into my Divorce Solicitor it would not be possible:rofl::rofl::ty:

Nice. Keep at it. 3 of those guys in front of you don't bench any more. Haven't in years. :D

Nice congrats :clap:

@Mr.Scott, well, I bench, just not as often as I used to, and not for hwbot ... I think I only posted global top 10 or 11 in DDR4 clock this year :D

* When we do good, the Team looks good. When the Team looks good, WE All look good :thup:
You pull out some of your older GPUÂ’s and rebench with that Ryzen 9 5950x = better score = more points :)

Nice congrats :clap:

@Mr.Scott, well, I bench, just not as often as I used to, and not for hwbot ... I think I only posted global top 10 or 11 in DDR4 clock this year :D

Sorry Woo, I do understand though. ;)

Back