• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G 1/4 solder fitting on radiator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lunatic6593

Registered
Does any body know were find the G 1/4 fitting that are soldered into the rad tanks,
looked around on line, but was not able to find them,
any help would be greatfull

All radiators you are going to buy will have G 1/4 threads. And all shops will also sell G 1/4 fittings with rubber seals that screw into the threads. No one solders G 1/4 fittings on rads, hence no one sells them for that purpose. You could solder the fitting on, but would not make any sense to do so.

the rad i have only has on in and one out, on the face of the tank, was trying to avoid a pile of fitting to route the line were i want, was looking plug the outlet on the face and solder in a new outlet on the end of the tank

What you're looking for is a G 1/4 solder/weld on bung.
I can point you to NPT bungs but not G 1/4. Sorry

thanks, npt is all i have been able to find , may need to find some used or bad rads and unsolder them for the bungs,or i will need to make them, tap should be easy to get
and i have venders that carry raw material

Last edited:
Back