• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship 2008 - Taipei

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So wait...vapor is not sick and at his parents house? You mean he lied to me and stole the god damn fan controller i sent him for review? Here all this time i thought somthing happened to him medically only to find out hes participating in a contest with fugger after leaving me hanging for over 2 months?

hmmm...maybe we can get Cyber Command to knock out their internet backbone...that would put a stop to anymore votes from inside Indonesia...lol j/k

oops...someone heard me say it and went over board...the site is now down....:confused: now we can't vote for anyone :(

Hehe, I think their servers were overwhelmed by everyone voting for Fugger & Vapor :D Another couple hours of that and they'll pass AU and Indo.

If I get distracted in the next week and forget, I'd like to thank everyone that voted for us ahead of time :thup:

heck man lest we can do you test new stuff and let use know how well it work's then pass it on at grest saving's people like you make this place so great many thank's to you dom todd and other's to many list
Rich

I think the site has been up and down a bit...might be making updates or it's getting loaded from all the voting :) It's also a Flash site, so make sure settings and plug-ins are appropriate.

I saw some others saying it was down (and back up) too and it's not the first time that's happened...just might be maintenance/load or just slow because it's on the other side of the planet...from me anyway :)

I saw some others saying it was down (and back up) too and it's not the first time that's happened...just might be maintenance/load or just slow because it's on the other side of the planet...from me anyway :)

its on the DARK SIDE! ok well now its prolly on the light side!! :screwy:

Nice, finally cracked 300 for AU :)

Ack, I can't believe we leave for this a week from tomorrow :eek:

been trying to vote all morning no go yet had the same problem yesterday i'll keep trying.yup getting closer all the time ;)
Rich
i did finally get one more for Ross n Maxi go USA

Last edited:
Back