• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship 2008 - Taipei

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The site seems down more than it's up lately, so we all appreciate the extra effort :)

1 week from today, Team USA 1 is on its way to Taipei :thup:

6K+ miles away (from Seattle), 15 hours in the air :D

Deanzo thats straight above you almost, how long will it take you to get there?

taipeimap.jpg

1 hour 20 to Auckland
About 2 hours wait
11 hours 15 to HongKong
About 2 hours wait
1 hour 40 to Taipei

+ the wait to get on the first flight, almost 20 hours from the point I leave my house.

Edit: On a side note. It's ony 10 hours 35 going the other way, Hong Kong to Auckland.

Must be Down Hill!! :D

Last edited:
I can't pass up this opportunity to rub you guys....

Incheon to Taipei....total flight time 2 hours 35 minutes...... :p

6K+ miles away (from Seattle), 15 hours in the air :D

Deanzo thats straight above you almost, how long will it take you to get there?

taipeimap.jpg

1 hour 20 to Auckland
About 2 hours wait
11 hours 15 to HongKong
About 2 hours wait
1 hour 40 to Taipei

+ the wait to get on the first flight, almost 20 hours from the point I leave my house.

Edit: On a side note. It's ony 10 hours 35 going the other way, Hong Kong to Auckland.

Must be Down Hill!! :D

I thought I saw something about being able to watch the event live :)

From XS:

There's a link under the trailer vid for live streaming...which I guess will be live for the event. Right now there's some interesting filler ;)

Dean, post the link in the OP?

watching it live isnt the same thing as being there... i wanted to throw popcorn at you, ross!! see how many i can get in your POT... :p

Nothing I like better than benching while people are throwing stuff at me :)

Yay, Team USA 1 finally cracked 100 votes :cool: Indo and AU are so far out there, we can't even see them :eek:

People don't like free stuff around here? :p

1 notebook, 3 high-end boards & 5 nice graphics cards all up for grabs...all you gotta do is vote and pick the winner.

originally posted by Trouffman @ XS

Anyone who wants to catch the action LIVE

Live Streaming Will start @ 8:00 am on Thursday, September 25 2008 (Taipei hour - UTC+8) - Midnight UTC (between 24 and 25th!
so for the European Guy it'll be @ 2:00am in France (UTC+2)
@ 10:00pm (Montreal / New York) (Sept, 24th)
@ 7:00 pm (San Francisco)

Here is the link to bookmark ^^ : http://www.syndrome-oc.net/streaming.php

EDIT I SEE ROSS ALREADY BEAT ME TO POSTING THIS INFO....I HAVE TO LEARN TO READ :bang head

Last edited:
Back