• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship 2008 - Taipei

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anyone who wants to catch the action LIVE

Live Streaming Will start @ 8:00 am on Thursday, September 25 2008 (Taipei hour - UTC+8) - Midnight UTC (between 24 and 25th!
so for the European Guy it'll be @ 2:00am in France (UTC+2)
@ 10:00pm (Montreal / New York) (Sept, 24th)
@ 7:00 pm (San Francisco)

Here is the link to bookmark ^^ : http://www.syndrome-oc.net/streaming.php

EDIT I SEE ROSS ALREADY BEAT ME TO POSTING THIS INFO....I HAVE TO LEARN TO READ :bang head

a day late and a dollar short... now you owe me $20.......

if i happen to win anything i'll have to keep a eye out for evil and his shotgun :burn:
nah its not the shotgun you got to watch out for. its the penquins with laser's on their head! RUN!!:sn:

All sponsored by Gigabyte. There was a regional qualifier in LA a couple months back, Ross & I placed 1st & 2nd in an LN2 fueled shootout.

All sponsored by Gigabyte. There was a regional qualifier in LA a couple months back, Ross & I placed 1st & 2nd in an LN2 fueled shootout.

Awesome! So they cover your airfare as well?

Edit: Voted for the team from the land down under ;)

Last edited:
song on stream said:
extacy lsd heroin mushroom tea crack some weed smoke some speed those are the things i need

anybody know what the name of that track or which dj made it?

also

What time would it be EDT when the live stream starts? I am having trouble figuring out the timezone differences...

Not sure where the time went...can't believe we're on our way tomorrow :eek:

I'm not sure if I'll make it back to this thread before I have to leave for the airport today...I can't believe the time has come already :eek: I wanted thank everyone that voted and we'll do our best to give you a shot at some freebies :D

Someone is bound to be making updates during/after the event, but probably not myself or Mark. Expect plenty of pics when we get back though...

Thanks! LOL, we may freeze ourselves out :D Wait til you get a load of the setup when you see the pics ;)

Thanks again for the votes and the votes of confidence :) I am headed out to the airport right now...talk to everyone next week (unless we get some Net access ;)).

Back