• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Great Air Coolers under 100$ ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Asians are just awesome. They make the best products and have the best looking females out of any other race. Asians ftw.

As for contributing to this thread, a zalman would be good. Let me find the zalman that I used to have.

I prefer Austrians, and work with an Asian atm who has been there a slight bit longer, does the same thing, and probably makes a quite bit more money from that stereotypical BS because he uses it as an excuse to not help anyone in a trade I've been in for almost 30 years.

It just makes a nice excuse for him even though I'm sure he speaks perfect Engrish, (done on purpose), and won't.

Asians are just awesome. They make the best products and have the best looking females out of any other race. Asians ftw.

As for contributing to this thread, a zalman would be good. Let me find the zalman that I used to have.

I just replaced my Zalman CNPS9700 LED with a Noctua NH-D14. The Noctua is quieter cools WAY better and only about $20 more.

Big coolers probably could break MOBO's I have a true copper in here that weighs probably 6 lbs he he.

I made a guy wire system to support the thing from the top of the case, but those are rare anyways I guess I think they only made 100.

Something like that.

If I was starting over from scratch and you've the room I'd try one of these out.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608018

LOL , since luckily never OC my CPU , I will always avoid huge coolers , even though they are so damn " cool " and it cools so well :-/

Speaking about Asians, Im an Asian lol...sadly Im not a hot Asian chick for you guys to drool about lol :D

LOL , since luckily never OC my CPU , I will always avoid huge coolers , even though they are so damn " cool " and it cools so well :-/

Speaking about Asians, Im an Asian lol...sadly Im not a hot Asian chick for you guys to drool about lol :D
Apologize for that one too, was no reason for it to even have added at that in there.

I need to work on my manners again also it appears :)

Nice work BTW, I remember coming in here a few years ago and if I mentioned Noctua many years ago a few would go phhhhhpft more or less he he.

Back