• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX260 216 SC for $120

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
T_T
hope they dont do this to everyone

I don't think it would be in their best interest to cancel that many orders. Esp if you have done business with them before. Somewhere someone is frantically running around trying to fix whats wrong right now. But I think we may just be in the clear! :D

I've been charged for my 1, email says it's ready to go out on the 14th, but not expecting anything until I get a tracking number.

where does it say you are charged? I don't see it on the amazon site... :bang head

We're writing to confirm your purchase of the following item from
TigerDirect, Inc.:

1 of EVGA 896-P3-1267-AR GeForce GTX260 Core 216 SC Edition 896MB DDR3
PCI-Express 2.0 Graphics Card with Lifetime Warranty (available to ship by
October 14,2008)

Amazon Payments has charged your credit card (Visa) for this purchase, and
the funds have been credited to TigerDirect, Inc..

You have chosen to ship your order via Standard shipping. The delivery
estimate for this method to your address is 2 to 6 business days after
shipping. The actual delivery time for the item(s) in your order will
depend on the shipping policies of TigerDirect, Inc. and when the item(s)
are available to ship.

Are you guys still showing them at 120? i must be using the wrong link. can u provide the direct link?

a guy on the evga forums contacted them and posted this on the EVGA forum :

i called tiger direct and amazon and evga they all know about the deal lol

i called and they said they were getting more stock as they call it in i know there only putting 1000 cause when they first come back up as 120$ throw 999 in the cart and it tells you how many they have in stock it will say

WARNING only 835 items are in stock 1 minute later its down to 135items lol

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=585067&mpage=4&key=#

Its 325.99 again, I think it might be officially dead now...

Are you guys still showing them at 120? i must be using the wrong link. can u provide the direct link?

It's been fluctuating throughout the night. You just need to keep refreshing, and keeping your fingers crossed. I messed around for a couple hours before i saw it, and then I ordered 2...then 2 more...LOL!

The sad thing is I almost feel jipped since I had to pay sales tax, and didn't sign up for the credit card...:screwy:

i feel gypped also cause my bro is gonna sell the second card i ordered, he's gonna get all the profit and im just stuck with one card when almost everyone else bought 2 for sli lol

Back