• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo 3 beta info and new vid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The first one was good but I never liked all the changes in Halo 2 especially the battle rifle. In most of the matches I've played everyone always uses that gun. I'm really glad they brought the assault rifle back and the trip mine and bubble shield look really cool!

After looking closely at the video, it seems that the HUD has the GRAW visor feel to it, it curves around you.

Awesome. I love the little things they throw in.

I don't know if I'll ever be into Halo... Maybe Halo 3's beta since I got Crackdown and I can play the thing for free... But I always considered Halo to be a poor man's Unreal Tournament 2004.

Looks good. I know alot of people are excited about the assault rifle, but I never really used it in Halo: CE. In multiplayer I used the pistol. It's been so long though, guess I'll wait and see. The bubble shield and the trip mine looked really cool.

Yea the pistol was overpowered in CE though :p if some how I didnt kill the enemy by unloading a clip from the pistol into him i usually always kept the assualt rifle around to finish em off

I downloaded the video on xbl and it was like 350mb or so :eek: The game looks okay, we'll find out anyway as soon as the beta is realeased :p

Back