• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello hello!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So I'm quite bummed...this "beast" of a machine only manages 2,592.62 average credit. 128 threads simultaneously....at a very slow rate!

Oh well. Sorry guys, I thought I had a monster on my hands.

That's about double what a 2.8 GHz dual-core Opteron cranks out but below a Phenom I although allowance must be made for the difference in apps being used. SETI Windows apps are by far the most optimized ...

Well I just brought up another fun one... a Sun V490. 4 UltraSPARC IV processors.
Not sure if you guys can see this http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/show_host_detail.php?hostid=5332021

Not sure what it will do, probably not a whole lot. Thinking of bringing up a Sun E450 just for ****s and giggles. This is probably more a waste of time than anything but hey... you can't argue that once upon a time that Sun E450 was a powerhouse!! =D

Back