• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me for Overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Your motherboard does not support greater than 95 watt cpus so it will not support the FX-8120 or the FX-8150 according to the motherboards supported cpus page. In fact in the case that is being shown thru the thread above, I would not even put a supported FX-series processor in it since those processors run very very hot and so far you say there is not even a place to put a fan in the front to blow any air into the computer case.

Your motherboard does not support greater than 95 watt cpus so it will not support the FX-8120 or the FX-8150 according to the motherboards supported cpus page. In fact in the case that is being shown thru the thread above, I would not even put a supported FX-series processor in it since those processors run very very hot and so far you say there is not even a place to put a fan in the front to blow any air into the computer case.

yes youre rite but i just ordered a Corsair 400r as my cabinet and ive also ordered more 3 Cabinet Fans so that i could actually blow alot of air inside the cabinet and even exhaust

yes youre rite but i just ordered a Corsair 400r as my cabinet and ive also ordered more 3 Cabinet Fans so that i could actually blow alot of air inside the cabinet and even exhaust

I do not think that English is your first language. I do not think I could read or understand even a single word in your primary language. Those two statements mean that there is a great possibility of you and I typing back and forth and you not understanding the exact meaning of what is said in english.

I read what this thread said from the start.

Never did you see or understand that your GA-78LMT-S2PT motherboard was not recommended by Gigabyte to run FX-8120 nor the FX-8150.

It is likely that Gigabyte does not believe the GA-78LMT-S2PT is built in a process that will support the FX-8120 or the FX-8150 cpus.

When you write about a new case and new fans, that writing does not change the first problem, that Gigabyte motherboard company does not support or recommend the GA-78LMT-S2PT for use of the FX-8120 or FX-8150.

I have done a lot of searches for GA-78LMT-S2PT and what cpu is recommended for that motherboard.

It seems that there are at least 3 revisions of that motherboard and not one of them are suggested to use an FX-8120 or FX-8150 by Gigabyte.

In another thead; you have now in this forum, you write about overclocking your motherboard and cpu.

A motherboard that is not suggested by the maker of the motherboard for the cpu you are purchasing is not a good choice for any overclocking.

I cannot think of another way to be more clear or understandable. I have tried to make simple english writing.

I do not think that English is your first language. I do not think I could read or understand even a single word in your primary language. Those two statements mean that there is a great possibility of you and I typing back and forth and you not understanding the exact meaning of what is said in english.

I read what this thread said from the start.

Never did you see or understand that your GA-78LMT-S2PT motherboard was not recommended by Gigabyte to run FX-8120 nor the FX-8150.

It is likely that Gigabyte does not believe the GA-78LMT-S2PT is built in a process that will support the FX-8120 or the FX-8150 cpus.

When you write about a new case and new fans, that writing does not change the first problem, that Gigabyte motherboard company does not support or recommend the GA-78LMT-S2PT for use of the FX-8120 or FX-8150.

I have done a lot of searches for GA-78LMT-S2PT and what cpu is recommended for that motherboard.

It seems that there are at least 3 revisions of that motherboard and not one of them are suggested to use an FX-8120 or FX-8150 by Gigabyte.

In another thead; you have now in this forum, you write about overclocking your motherboard and cpu.

A motherboard that is not suggested by the maker of the motherboard for the cpu you are purchasing is not a good choice for any overclocking.

I cannot think of another way to be more clear or understandable. I have tried to make simple english writing.

Ok i got it and yes english isnt my primary language im sorry for bad english and ill buy a new motherboard as simple as that

Ok i got it and yes english isnt my primary language im sorry for bad english and ill buy a new motherboard as simple as that

Arcanegrinarc, you did not write anything in bad english. You write good english.

It takes a lot to see when what is written is not understood at the other end of the writing.

Thankfully you were smart enough to put your location in your profile.

Seeing a country that is not english by design, I began to think that what you saw in english was not easily understood.

The english language has words that mean more than one thing. To know which meaning is to be understood is often done by how the word is spoken or what the rest of a sentence is saying, will determine which meaning of that word to use at that time.

I tried to learn this english language limitation, when working for a motherboard company and answering emails from customers that wrote excellent english but did not know how complicated the english words could be.

So I say again, your english writing is good. It is english words and minor differences in english word meaning that is hard to get used to when you do not deal with english everyday.

Remember, I cannot read or speak or write your language at all. Often I cannot do well with even my one primary english language.

So you do good english. We did not do good english to you sir.

If you will show us link to the site you buy your computer parts from, maybe we can make a good suggestion of a motherboard 'most likely' to run your FX-8150 on with a look forward to length of time motherboard will best be able to function.

Arcanegrinarc, you did not write anything in bad english. You write good english.

It takes a lot to see when what is written is not understood at the other end of the writing.

Thankfully you were smart enough to put your location in your profile.

Seeing a country that is not english by design, I began to think that what you saw in english was not easily understood.

The english language has words that mean more than one thing. To know which meaning is to be understood is often done by how the word is spoken or what the rest of a sentence is saying, will determine which meaning of that word to use at that time.

I tried to learn this english language limitation, when working for a motherboard company and answering emails from customers that wrote excellent english but did not know how complicated the english words could be.

So I say again, your english writing is good. It is english words and minor differences in english word meaning that is hard to get used to when you do not deal with english everyday.

Remember, I cannot read or speak or write your language at all. Often I cannot do well with even my one primary english language.

So you do good english. We did not do good english to you sir.

If you will show us link to the site you buy your computer parts from, maybe we can make a good suggestion of a motherboard 'most likely' to run your FX-8150 on with a look forward to length of time motherboard will best be able to function.

Ok Sir, This is Where i order my stuff for my Rig

http://www.flipkart.com/browse/comp...DDR3&ref=3f6a588c-4244-4b75-9484-0dbfac39123e

my budget is 5000 Rupees
and see please it should also go with my ram i dont want more expenses im done

Last edited:
Lets see if I have followed this thread enough ..... you have all the rest of your parts but you just need a better Motherboard and have a budget of Rs. 5000 for that. You plan on using an FX8150 as your CPU ..... that you already have.

Lets see if I have followed this thread enough ..... you have all the rest of your parts but you just need a better Motherboard and have a budget of Rs. 5000 for that. You plan on using an FX8150 as your CPU ..... that you already have.

Can You Please Fast let me know so that i order it

There are 2 (Budget) boards there that I would concider for the FX8150 and both are over your budget ..... they are.

http://www.flipkart.com/asus-m5a97-...G5EU&ref=972024af-3d8b-4b55-8d57-2df78bfc3915

With you living in India it is very warm. The FX chips use a lot of power and generate heat ...... this board will do the best job for you as it has better cooling of the cheaper boards but is ..... Rs. 6678

or .....

http://www.flipkart.com/asus-m5a88-...5PK9&ref=2524ca75-addf-4a08-bc12-fc5a3ebea257

this board is a bit cheaper but does not come with mosfet cooling and you might run into heat issues with this boards components. ....... Rs. 5618

hope this helps

There are 2 (Budget) boards there that I would concider for the FX8150 and both are over your budget ..... they are.

http://www.flipkart.com/asus-m5a97-...G5EU&ref=972024af-3d8b-4b55-8d57-2df78bfc3915

With you living in India it is very warm. The FX chips use a lot of power and generate heat ...... this board will do the best job for you as it has better cooling of the cheaper boards but is ..... Rs. 6678

or .....

http://www.flipkart.com/asus-m5a88-...5PK9&ref=2524ca75-addf-4a08-bc12-fc5a3ebea257

this board is a bit cheaper but does not come with mosfet cooling and you might run into heat issues with this boards components. ....... Rs. 5618

hope this helps

Hmm Thnxx ill whislist the first one but will it support my external graphic card?

if this is your card .... Graphic Card - Sapphire Ati Radeon HD5450 2GB DDR3 ...... yes

Back