• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP!! overclocking my 1090T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you're talking about the pic I put up for C_D at 4.5, I use unconventional water cooling so that kind of clock isn't an everyday thing that was for benchmaks.

@ Manny once you start you never go back. :muahaha:

A custom loop that is heavily chilled. Put it this way it's filled with antifreeze.

It's all good. What we do really isn't your everyday thing that's all. Manny and I both push the pee out of our systems and sometimes break things. If you want to go fast we can definitely help you get there and tell you what you need to go as fast as you want all the way up to LN2 if that's what you're after. That's what he meant by the rabbit hole. The cooler you get the faster you go a. The faster you go the more you want to go even faster.

sorry know u guys probably get same questions ALOT ... ill shut it and browse info lol :) :p

It's all good. What we do really isn't your everyday thing that's all. Manny and I both push the pee out of our systems and sometimes break things. If you want to go fast we can definitely help you get there and tell you what you need to go as fast as you want all the way up to LN2 if that's what you're after. That's what he meant by the rabbit hole. The cooler you get the faster you go a. The faster you go the more you want to go even faster.
DLH, do worry about the questions that's why we are here. Johan is correct with my referral to the Rabbit Hole. Be careful you may end up like us. :D

haha nice ... yeah id definitely love some advice on breaking stuff :) hopefully i can get the 9590 stable and look at this 1090t and 955 see how far i can push them

- - - Updated - - -

DLH, do worry about the questions that's why we are here. Johan is correct with my referral to the Rabbit Hole. Be careful you may end up like us. :D

sweet never know can be annoying being asked the same questions over and over my kids showed me that lol

Well if you like breaking stuff :chair: check out the link in my sig about joining the bench team. It'll give you links to benchmarks and you can compare how you're doing with people around the world based on hardware used. It can be a lot of fun if you're into that kind of thing.

Well if you like breaking stuff :chair: check out the link in my sig about joining the bench team. It'll give you links to benchmarks and you can compare how you're doing with people around the world based on hardware used. It can be a lot of fun if you're into that kind of thing.

lol :) ....will have a read now cheers .... partner has given me go ahead to to get cards(for mine) and custom loop for her and haf stacker 935 is watercooling gonna be enough to pull some good scores from a thuban or deneb

That's great news man, just a warning. I know we hinted at it in previous posts but this hobby can be slightly addictive.

66-6-the-matrix.jpg

I have a lot of fun at it. It's almost like racing trying to beat the other guy only you're using a PC. Mandrake and I had a lot of back and forthi in the beginning and pushed each other a lot.

yeah im kinda already excited haha and haven't started yet .... give me a reason to use my free 3DMARK 11 key :) ....... already used em abit its where i started to get the itch had top score with 2 gtx 480's for abit but got smashed down by i7 and fairly high with 2 r7 260x cards .... but im hoping i can do a run to beat it with fx-9590

Good luck with the 9590 and 3D11, you'll do OK but nothing stands a chance at present against the 5960x those 16 threads really mop the floor. If you start benching you'll be competing in a different arena and you'll find the scores are quite a bit higher at HWBot.org VS futuremark's data base. I'm not trying to take the wind out of your sails just putting a bit of perspective on it for you.

Here's a list of 2x480 and 3dmark11 just for example http://hwbot.org/benchmark/3dmark11...Id=videocard_1684&cores=2#start=0#interval=20

It'll be good for you to have the older parts available. Less heartache if something goes wrong. Now I'm going to show you the difference between Inte and FX for 3D benching

Intel http://hwbot.org/submission/2514201_johan45_3dmark11___performance_2x_geforce_gtx_580_14222_marks
FX http://hwbot.org/submission/2414791_johan45_3dmark11___performance_2x_geforce_gtx_580_12529_marks/

thats not as big of gap as i thought it would .... i was going to go intel but i have always been AMD im hoping one day they'll be king again :/

Me too , got my fingers crossed for ZEN. Hopefully they at least become competitive again. Maybe not king but close.

Back