• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Setting the Correct Timing for 1866

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mr305

Registered
Hi everyone i just bought Ares G-Skills 1866 16Gb Ram 2x8 . I can't seem to get the correct timing to setup manually in the bios . By the way these are my spec's

CPU-FX-8350 4.0 (OC to 4.5)

MOBO- SabertoothR2.0 990FX

GPU- MSI 560 TI 2G OC Twin Frozr

PSU- Corsair Gold Plus 750W HX

You should put up a capture of cpuz spd tab so we can see the profiles on that memory.

Okay no prob :)
130520170246_zpsa6f77b4b.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Try manually 10-11-11-30, tRFC 300 or 350, command rate 2 , 1.55V. If it won't run then try higher CPU-NB voltage , about +0.1V.

Try manually 10-11-11-30, tRFC 300 or 350, command rate 2 , 1.55V. If it won't run then try higher CPU-NB voltage , about +0.1V.

Thanks i saw the same thing at the G-Skill Support for AMD FX CPU . I manage to solve it . Computer seem much faster an when running flight simulator x it is more smooth than when i had my 8gb 1333 . No crashes so far . Is it any chance i can get a lower latency like 9 for example ?

Nice to see you have it speeding along Mr305.! I'ts not likely that you'd have much luck getting to CL 9 If you have it stable now you'd be better off leaving it alone.
If you were benching and had a good idea of what you were doing you could probably squeeze a bit more out of it. But in the end you wouldn't "see" much of a gain in doing that.

Nice to see you have it speeding along Mr305.! I'ts not likely that you'd have much luck getting to CL 9 If you have it stable now you'd be better off leaving it alone.
If you were benching and had a good idea of what you were doing you could probably squeeze a bit more out of it. But in the end you wouldn't "see" much of a gain in doing that.

Thank bro the computer is running faster now . Just like i need it one half gaming an one half studio. Nothing is getting mix up an everything is at the correct spot they should be in . When am board at my home studio waiting for clients i can run a game or two to distract my mind from music . Hey by the way if you know of any wall paper design for games or something that looks pretty kool please PM me

Thanks Johan will look at them good when i reach home .

Back