• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How hot is your room?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How hot is your room

• more than 40°C (104°F+)

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • 35-40°C (95-104°F)

Votes: 22 6.9%
  • 30-35°C (86-95°F)

Votes: 53 16.6%
  • 25-30°C (77-86°C)

Votes: 124 38.9%
  • less than 25°C (-77°C)

Votes: 111 34.8%

• Total voters
Mictlan said:
Well I would like to propose this thread as the longest living and unliving thread in the universe.

When I started this one more than 3 years ago, I wouldn't have dreamt that this would go on for this long.

Ty Necromancers for keeping this thread alive....well some kind of life.

BRAINS!!!!!!!
I was wondering can I re-vote again after all these years?? :bday:

p.s. this thread does bring back some nice memory and some old face!!:)

well, right now, i have it at like 50f in my room (winter+swiss alps+windows open-radiators on and central air) now in the summer....thats a problem. no a/c and my room is on the top floor, it easily hits 100f+

My room is usually between 19-23C in the fall, winter, and spring, and between 30-38C in the summer. If the AC is turned on then it will fall back down to the high 20's, but the AC is rarely on.

I must admit since I have been off work and running a TV part-time I've had to close one of the heater vents. Room temps were still below 25°C (barely) but it was screwing up one of my OCs ... :-/

No computer here at the moment. I'm working on building one now. I guess I'll try underclocking it and use a lot of big fans. Then the crunching will begin

Back