• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How hot is your room?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How hot is your room

• more than 40°C (104°F+)

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • 35-40°C (95-104°F)

Votes: 22 6.9%
  • 30-35°C (86-95°F)

Votes: 53 16.6%
  • 25-30°C (77-86°C)

Votes: 124 38.9%
  • less than 25°C (-77°C)

Votes: 111 34.8%

• Total voters
i didn't read all the post so i'm not sure if it was posted. The poll says

25-30°C (77-86°C)
less than 25°C (-77°C)

Shouldn't it be (77-86°F) / (<77°F)

Anyways its usually around 33-37C in this windowless room with 3 pcs. Though i don't run seti i was just passing by.

my family no longer believes in air-conditioning, since the last time we turned it on, it blacked out most of the east coast (ya, that was our fault). the one time we turn it on all summer, everyones powe goes out...except ours :D

so im stuck at 43C here, 3 computers runing, and im in a dead spot as for the wind entering windows

My room it varies.. colder in the nights.. warmer int he days.. winter time I have the heat on.. but mostly its in the high 70s and low 80s

too damn hot. I dont have AC.

lately its been cool outside, maybe 75-85, so its maybe 90 in here.

druing the winter months, i turn my fans down a little so my pc puts out a little hotter air. it dosnt have to be much hotter then the air in the room but it tends to heat my room. i hate a cold room in the winter time. in the summer, i turn my fans up cuz my parents dont' turn on the air cuz their cheap. lol

along with my 2 computers (also totaling 3 big LCDs) and my 32" hdtv lcd, i now have the xbox 360 spewing out heat...

altogether this equals mandatory open windows in my bedroom even though it's the winter. i have both windows in my room open for circulation, and the heating vents shut. :D if i'm not on the xbox 360, my brothers are. i try to keep only one PC on at a time, but when my gf is also over that doesn't really work out. :D

QuietIce said:
Mmmm, that would be about 55°F at night, 85°F days?

Oh wait, you said winter - that would make it 45 and 75, right ...? :D
When I sleep it feels like 25F at night. :cry: But its mostly colder then 45 at night in my room around winter time....but once summer hits.....

Well I would like to propose this thread as the longest living and unliving thread in the universe.

When I started this one more than 3 years ago, I wouldn't have dreamt that this would go on for this long.

Ty Necromancers for keeping this thread alive....well some kind of life.

BRAINS!!!!!!!

Back