• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How hot is your room?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How hot is your room

• more than 40°C (104°F+)

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • 35-40°C (95-104°F)

Votes: 22 6.9%
  • 30-35°C (86-95°F)

Votes: 53 16.6%
  • 25-30°C (77-86°C)

Votes: 124 38.9%
  • less than 25°C (-77°C)

Votes: 111 34.8%

• Total voters
Im still talking to parents to let me put a window unit in my bedroom :p , now that i got a brandnew hunter 5blade celing fan its nice and chilly in here bc my old fan didnt push any air

Thank God for air conditionning! Used to be really hot in my computer lab but I just got a central unit so now the whole house is a cool 21c. I'm fixing up the basement and moving my lab there pretty soon. It's gonna be better for overclocking because it's always really cool down there and now with the new central air conditioning it's even worst.

For the love of god, send AC!

It's 36*C ambient right now down here and I don't know how much longer me (or the rigs) can take it (and it's not even a hot day - 24*C outside).

55*C idle on a NW is death... and my AXP's looks like they are all ready to keel over and die (68*C load) :(

The dehumidifier is running 100% full bore and I'm emptying it every 24 hours (yes, it's that humid down here).

It's been about 90 here in Oregon... in the last couple of weeks it's been getting up to 97F-98F or so... and I don't have any a/c here :(
it's too hot....

Summer is really kicking in here in Denmark now. My room is just now 31 C and my Barton is running at 51 C and 34 C in the box. And need I to say that Window is open!

On Tuesday, one of my temp alarms started going off on my computer so I go up and check which one. The water in my res hit 40C! So I up the sensor and the fan speeds because nothings on fire or blowing up.

About 10 minutes later another alarm, My ambient temp sensor had hit 35C/95F!!! When you set the warning levels when its snowing out, the thought of 95F doesn't come to mind.

A record breaking day for Buffalo, computers still kept crunching, and I continued to suffer, to cheap for AC. At least it rained wednesday morning and took a bit of the heat out so its bearable now.

lol way less than 25C here, New Zealand seldom gets to 20C, let alone 25 :|.. pecally since I live in the lower region :p average temp is like ~12C, lower in the winter.

Careface*

Back