• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Undervolt 1055T?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LatetotheGame

Registered
Hi, I have asked an year ago how to overclock my CPU and after your good Recommendations I would like to ask for the reverse.

I have:
1055T
Asus M4a89gtd Pro

I need a NAS and due to too high Hardware prices I am currently not willing to get a new one. So, I want to try this one and hopefully save some Energy with Underclocking.
Hope you can help me with that.

I have read that some people were able to get it down to ~1V, but due to my Board I can´t even get close.
I would like to know if I overlooked something.

I have there a "CPU Offset Voltage", it can be increased by like 0,7V, but only reduced by 0,06V, which gets me down to ~1,28V. A far cry from 1V. However, it says that the Minimum for this Field is 0,035V.
Did I overlook something or is there really no other way to reduce my CPU Voltage with this Board?

There is also NB Offset and VDDA Voltage, can I do something with that? Is there any use in undervolting the other Fields?
How about deactivating Cores?

Do you have a manual CPU core voltage setting you can use instead of offset?

There we go, so set the CPU NB Voltage to manual and you'll get a setting to directly control the CPU Voltage instead of having to use an offset.

Back