• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

:( I betrayed the Team!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cuper, we can be guilty together. I bought an XBox yesterday and was playing Halo until 3am. I've got it connected via my Home Theater gear and it's simply amazing. My wife upstairs thought I was watching a movie.:)

Greg M said:
Cuper, we can be guilty together. I bought an XBox yesterday and was playing Halo until 3am. I've got it connected via my Home Theater gear and it's simply amazing. My wife upstairs thought I was watching a movie.:)

When I went along w/ my brother to his friends house, his friend had an XBox, I love the graphics. I was owning in the World Cup ahha w/ Fifa 2002. He had some other games like NBA 2002 Live drive or something Inside Drive? Meh, I don't follow b-ball, hmm NHL 2002, that was way too easy by myself, but the best game had to be Dead or Alive 3. I prefer PS2 because it has alot more games that are very interesting.

Yodums said:
Heh, with a 10gig disk, I would encode the files to have a 1000+kbps quality! There's an idea.

The Ipod probally cannot handle that high of an encoding. Post of the crappy MP3 players cannot even do 192kbps. My favorite for encoding is VBR. Best qualitly for the space that it takes up.

{PMS}fishy said:

The Ipod probally cannot handle that high of an encoding. Post of the crappy MP3 players cannot even do 192kbps. My favorite for encoding is VBR. Best qualitly for the space that it takes up.

Hehe this looks pretty good, and I'd bet, Cuper try it and tell us how it goes.

Well even if you could on MP3 Players, most people only have 32mb and 64mb MP3 Players and yea, that would be bad because you can only load 4-5 songs on 32mb, and 8-10 on the 64mb. Most people who I know who has MP3 Players usually encode it down to 64kbps to fit more files :( Sucks listening to the samething over and over and over..

THis thing ROCKS!!! At 320 Kbps you can store over 800 songs!! The user interface is very easy, the transfer into the iPod FLIES on firewire not the LONG usd shiet!!! I transfered 15mb in 4 secs... I have used many other Mp3 players and the sound is very nice on the ipod. I have them hooked up to a pair of Sennheiser HD 580 headphones which have the ability to show lots of flaws and have yet to be unimpressed with the iPod. :)
I have yet to hook them up to my stereo system but am sure that it would sound great!!

Greg M - HeHe.. I will take a pic of how I have my PS2 hooked up and it simply blows me away!! It's amazing the sound that comes out of the video games!!!

Cuper, we can be guilty together. I bought an XBox yesterday and was playing Halo until 3am. I've got it connected via my Home Theater gear and it's simply amazing. My wife upstairs thought I was watching a movie. [/B]

I didn't bother buying an XBox, I just downloaded an XBox emulator, its awesme! (I just need a good game pad)

Back