• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I can haz team badge?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You do know there is a new rule for "Lounge Access" right?

New rule: All new candidates MUST send xXSebaSXx all their 775 chips so he can beat on them before Benching Team banner and Lounge Access is implemented.

:)

You do know there is a new rule for "Lounge Access" right?

New rule: All new candidates MUST send xXSebaSXx all their 775 chips so he can beat on them before Benching Team banner and Lounge Access is implemented.

What's your address? I'll send you my "775 chips.":D

What's your address? I'll send you my "775 chips.":D

LOL...

One day; if/when you want to sell them; I may pick up a couple of the ones you have that I don't, but from the looks of it... You're as much a chip hoarder as I am and would not want to get rid of them. I've only ever sold one of my chips and it pained me to no end... I wanted it back as soon as I dropped it off at the USPS.

Why is it the past 3 recruits have some form of XXX or Xx XX xxx or just plain, having to many X's in their name?

LOL...

One day; if/when you want to sell them; I may pick up a couple of the ones you have that I don't, but from the looks of it... You're as much a chip hoarder as I am and would not want to get rid of them. I've only ever sold one of my chips and it pained me to no end... I wanted it back as soon as I dropped it off at the USPS.

Here is one of my best 775 chips. My name, forum, and date is on a piece of paper, it's totes legit.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

775lol.jpg

I have no plans of sell my actually chips soon, at least not until i bench them them on ln2 (the only one that's seen ln2 is the q6600, a few others dice, and some not tested yet or just air). I figure once they have been on ln2, that is near what the most they will give; but i do love s775, i don't know if i could ever sell my good chips, i always feel like they have just that little bit more to give.

I do plan on selling the e7400 though. Metiocre(sp?) clocker, and not many boints for it...

Why is it the past 3 recruits have some form of XXX or Xx XX xxx or just plain, having to many X's in their name?

My name actually is a variation of my xbox live name. My xbl name is "a rabid tourist", but the first game i played on pc wouldn't let me use it for some reason, but i wanted to keep the rabid part. xx was just for the hell of it, and 93 is my birth year; xxrabid93.:)

Early welcome to the team, officially!

It makes them 1337...:thup:

SebaS and rabid93 seem pretty unique, so I doubt the following is the case for them, but whenever I see the "x" syndrome, I think of this...

Some people have a set username in their minds and when it's taken or not available, then just add combinations "x" and/or "X" until they can use the name. Lacking creativity in usernames? Reminds me of seeing the following names in FPS games...

XXXSniperXXX
xXSn1p3rXx
XxXSnIpRXxX
etc.

^ Makes me think "****, can't you guys come up with something other than"Sniper" for a **** name...****.

Mine was a choice between "I<3PinkUnicorns" and "xXSebaSXx"... I think I made the right choice.

:D

I've used mine like that for the better part of my internet life. Why I chose that? I don't really remember, but it stuck with me and I like how the Xs frame my name... Now; if people would just stop calling me Seba that would be the icing on the cake...

Mine was a choice between "I<3PinkUnicorns" and "xXSebaSXx"... I think I made the right choice.

I've used mine like that for the better part of my internet life. Why I chose that? I don't really remember, but it stuck with me and I like how the Xs frame my name... Now; if people would just stop calling me Seba that would be the icing on the cake...

Seba or Sebas?

I can only guess at your real name.... ;)

Ok, we shall call you...eba. Lol, the xXS and SXx frame the eba.:clap:

<--- Real name: Sebastian (middle name actually, since first name is booooring) and Sebas is short for that.

I do that to him... I cant help but think about Ace ventura for some reason why he imitates that dolphin when I think of Sebass. Its usually followed by a "kick his ***, Seabass!" Which is from Dumb and dumber or something?

Yep dumb and dumber.

I'm glad we got that cleared up eba.

Oh and :welcome: to our new member! I may pm a few of you for some help in a week, I should be having my first dice experience then (I'll see about live streaming with my macbook's webcam)

Yep dumb and dumber.

I'm glad we got that cleared up eba.

Oh and :welcome: to our new member! I may pm a few of you for some help in a week, I should be having my first dice experience then (I'll see about live streaming with my macbook's webcam)

I finally figured out how to use my Macbook Pro's webcam... it's pretty easy. You have to accept the Adobe Flash request, then close the window if it doesn't work.

Reopen it, then it will work, least for me it did.

not to de-rail this thread :p, but :welcome: rabid to the team :D

Back