• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I can haz team badge?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I do that to him... I cant help but think about Ace ventura for some reason why he imitates that dolphin when I think of Sebass. Its usually followed by a "kick his ***, Seabass!" Which is from Dumb and dumber or something?

I've been thinking seabass this whole time :). Might be a generational thing. Sorry man. :p . xXuserXx is new school old school. Ya guys ever used irc?

:welcome: new guys fill the dice/ln2. We can eat chips later :).

I've been thinking seabass this whole time :). Might be a generational thing. Sorry man. :p . xXuserXx is new school old school. Ya guys ever used irc?

:welcome: new guys fill the dice/ln2. We can eat chips later :).

mIRC FTW... The OG of peer2peer.... ;)

You know SeaBass, we can change your name.

I know the people that can do it.

About how a new kid on the block is gonna be the 775 king of this team? Ya i guess they wouldn't want me to have my ego boosted too much when i got lounge access.:D:D:D

Exactly... All hail the king!!! :attn:

You know SeaBass, we can change your name.

I know the people that can do it.

I would not mind a "handle" change....

My candidates:

SpiderPig
Iñigo Montoya

or

Sebassed --> This one will catch up... every time someone destroys a pot; you shall say that person has "Sebassed" their pot..

:)

nzaneb saw your thread & PM'ed me. Congratulations, and welcome to the team. If you cannot see the lounge, let me know.

Back