• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

if it were your money.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah hoping for a good one also but I also look at it this way its already going to be as good or better most likely stock than what I have overclocked even if I can only oc it to the turbo it'll be faster than anything clockwise than I have had. I took my 2600k to 5.3 once for a single bench run (ON AIR :D ) using 1.65 vcore lol

I should have taken the fans off my rad and just put the rad in the stream of water coming from my busted pipes last week.

We have a forecast of about 2.5 days of lows at night in the bottom 20's so the repeated "lows" thing has me outside in garage/washroom, insulating pipes so I do not repeat last weeks little fun and games. Hehehe.
RGBobertone...sterstignatorzzzzzzzzzzzz

OOOh bet you're not used to that kinda stuff way down there. You gonna be alright?? There's this cool trick with tealights and flowerpots for a makeshift cheapazz heater if you google it.

I hope that beeatch gets there soon and that you have at least one similar to the golden or is that slightly rusty brown of "johans" FX-9370. Seems too many are Red for I am so red-faced at this POS that won't clock without 15,000 volts Vcore.

At least it might not be like a 'hazewell' that has about a 75% average at 4.2Ghz overclock. With them you better be good at rolling the dice and then it may have wonky IVR sinking and be hot and clock. They some crazy sumbeeatches for sure.
RGone...ster.

Ya it does appear so far that any I've seen need more volts....

yeah hoping for a good one also but I also look at it this way its already going to be as good or better most likely stock than what I have overclocked even if I can only oc it to the turbo it'll be faster than anything clockwise than I have had. I took my 2600k to 5.3 once for a single bench run (ON AIR :D ) using 1.65 vcore lol

Soo luck to ya SIN roll of the dice

Jan 23, 2014 6:43 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery SAN ANTONIO, TX
Jan 23, 2014 6:37 AM At local FedEx facility SAN ANTONIO, TX
Jan 23, 2014 5:36 AM At destination sort facility SAN ANTONIO, TX
Jan 23, 2014 4:00 AM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 23, 2014 3:56 AM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 22, 2014 10:51 PM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 22, 2014 10:36 PM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 22, 2014 3:57 PM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 22, 2014 9:38 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Jan 23, 2014 6:43 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery SAN ANTONIO, TX
Jan 23, 2014 6:37 AM At local FedEx facility SAN ANTONIO, TX
Jan 23, 2014 5:36 AM At destination sort facility SAN ANTONIO, TX
Jan 23, 2014 4:00 AM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 23, 2014 3:56 AM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 22, 2014 10:51 PM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 22, 2014 10:36 PM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 22, 2014 3:57 PM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Jan 22, 2014 9:38 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Ha ha ha :rofl::rofl:
You're going to meet him right at the road aren't ya!!

naw lol its scheduled for BY 8PM wtf!!!! and its dropping by the minute out there. They sometimes do a drop and run tactic on my door without knocking UPS at least knocks before running lol. I had a WD RMA to exchange had go back drive packed labeled and ready UPS knock and starts walking away I just caught him at the bottom of my stairs lol. Said hey I got one outgoing also lol. Seems WD thought I'd be ok RMA'n a 640Gb Black drive and getting back a 750GB BLUE drive. nope dont do blues hate blues I only want blacks so I called them up and they sent me a 1TB Black :D not the first time they tried this and I told them to please make sure my account is notated nothing but Black drives customer willing to wait til a black drive is available.

That's funny FedEx here is signature only but I never know where I'm going to find my UPS deliveries.

wish I was trying to stay calm about this still trying to get hold of the office and see if its there. But one would think a note on the door saying it was at office is in order.

Yeah usually they'll leave a note, remaining calm is the best bet though. Screaming and yelling isn't going to get you anywhere.

once I found out where it was I did my screaming lol I informed them when they called I paid for door to door delivery not door to office and that also no note was left and that I firmly beleive that the driver just shorted his route by dropping all packages off at office instead of attempting customer contact.

photo2_zpscfecd065.jpg

boot up at 1.5 vcore as expected lol but running prime (stock) it dropped to 1.440 5mins into prime its only at 34c package temp

funny thing is I turn off prime vcore goes back to 1.5 lol thinking this may be a good sing it doesnt need 1.5 for 4.4 which it shouldnt but good sign me thinks gonna let it run stock for 30mins while I bath my kiddos then go see what i get speed-wise on stock volts.

Well post back when you get some Oc's I'm off for an hour , the little guy has basketball practice.

just going to most likely multi oc it for tonight and save the fine tuning for sunday when I'm off again but alone lol no distractions.

boot up at 1.5 vcore as expected lol

Actually that 1.5Vcore is 'better' than you think. Some are 1.5375 and higher. One in the mobo section has one that is higher than 1.5V as stock volts for what is it 4.4Ghz and Turbo to 4.7Ghz on the FX-9370? U might have gotten one similar to Johan and not one of the bow wows that we have seen across the net. You may have some headroom beyond 5.0Ghz for real.

At least the office got it and not Joe Snorting Cola and Suds at the local address.
RGone...

with prime off it flashes between 1.5 and 1.524 dont see turbo coming on at all it stayed at 4.4GHz the whole 75mins I ran prime.

Back