• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

if it were your money.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sin, I got big dollars spent in this room and ghettoing works and is fun to boot.
they don't make every thing we need so at times we just have to make our own.

I can agree with making our own but cardboard really I think I can make something better out of a more suitable material. lol but I get what ya mean

My temps are high in and around the rear fan area
I am going to make rear a intake and see if it helps
getto LOL LOL LOL

I just cut a hole in the side panel and mounted a 120mm fan there, on my TJ07 it dropped my socket temps 10c

actually contemplating some kind of mod to do that but I'm thinking drilling a series of holes versus cutting a hole. I can make a template using the dual 140mm holes for the lower hdd cage section (or rad) but kinda hesitant as its an semi expensive case and i'm consideing changing it for the white version lol, then I'd have to do it all over again.

Even somthing like this will help alot. It's a chipset 50mm fan held in place with double sided tape.

Capturefan.PNG

vrm fans.jpg

not a bad idea how loud are those?? my system is still pretty quiet except for when I fire up prime then the pwm's come into play but still pretty quiet considering lol.

you will never hear them......
:rofl::rofl: I don't know about the fans on the VRM that's not my pic, I think it's Trents, but I can tell you that little bugger I put on the back of my mobo screamed like a banshee when it was full out at 5000rpm.

Back