• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lurking in the Shadows

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dunno what pulled ya from the forums (wasn't around back then)... but i'm glad that ya got it settled, whatever it was. Like i said earlier, always great to see an old member come back to the forums.

WB Shadow

Shadow is an admin. That contributes to his superstar status here.

There is a legend on the forums about a member with
star_rwb.gif
stars
star_rwb.gif
like no other, and he got those as a reward after a certain someone, who shall remain nameless, Shad deleted him from the forums on accident.

Last edited:
At one point in time, the Seniors forums permissions were a bit screwed. So Shadow asked Robjustice to test things as Shadow played with the permissions. He hit the wrong button at one point and accidentally wiped Robjustice off the database. Hence the unique stars, and the "Most Forgiving Senior" rank :p

Oh btw even though Inet owns the forums - Shadow does have AdminCP access for editing users ;).

TollhouseFrank said:
AH... ok.... makes me wish i was around when all that happened. Guess I got into the forums too late to know the "old" shadow.

Many of us did, but the legend will live on. ;)

Shadow ÒÓ said:
Delete 1 guy and "Shadow goofed" becomes famous! :bang head

:cool:

You have still deleted more members than other admins ;)

I remembered when "shadow goofed" was the standard poll comedy option :)

David said:
Oh btw even though Inet owns the forums - Shadow does have AdminCP access for editing users ;).

:eek: */me hides in corner terrified*

Delete 1 guy and "Shadow goofed" becomes famous!

I saw a little goof during the whole new forum layout changes. ;) It was quickly corrected though. :D

Another goof might be letting someone get away with taking that screenshot of someone's ;) post that had to do with the scaryness of a fat man dancing around in batman undies or something like that. :D

Wowee I must be sitting on the edge of banishment.

I.M.O.G. said:
Shadow is an admin. That contributes to his superstar status here.

There is a legend on the forums about a member with
star_rwb.gif
stars
star_rwb.gif
like no other, and he got those as a reward after a certain someone, who shall remain nameless, Shad deleted him from the forums on accident.

when i saw that name i about had a heart attack! then i realized it was missing an r

ummm dudes you need to change his rank to somthing funny...its just plain old "Administrator" and that sux...
how bout "Deletor8or" or something on the lines of "DB Crasher8or" :p
:welcome: back even though im too new to know who you are...i never saw you leave.
^^^ did you see the new smiley yet?

WB shadow. Been a while since we have seen ya man.

last time i remember seeing you, was when you put the post count restriction on the General Forum!

Nice to see ya back.

And to everyone else. Shadow isn't quite as bad as everyone says. heh.

just wanted to say Thank you shadow, personally. A while ago i made a long post on my thoughts on the Post count needed for the General Forum. And you send me a PM, and Made a few changes for me.

I'm still gratefull for that man.

Back