• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mach 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hainer36

i have a chance to get a mach 1 for about 300CDN, should i do it? what temps would i be likely to see on this set-up in sig?

Sorry to ask this (should be able to figure it out for myself) but what is that in USD?
~250ish?

with the american dollar as low as it is now, about 260...this is shipped price too, 250CDN plus 50 bucks to ship from winnipeg

Its not a very low price/super deal but not exactly high either. The thing is that you need to understand what is included and that there may be additional cost that could add as much as $100 US to the deal. You will need a kit(included?) to mount the evap head to your CPU retention type and most likely you will need to wire in either a relay switch/manual on off with a recommended second separate PSU to power the fan and electronics-(included/done?). Also these units are all out of manufacture and are at least 3 years old with no manufacture repair/warranty so be careful that there are no issues.

As for temps that depends, expect about -30 on the idle and about -15 on the load. This all depends of course, but in that ball park.

Back