• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my first intel always been AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's just that those temps are so good, it makes it hard to believe Firas. If you do attach pics though can you do it directly. The links you put up won't work for me here.

no nothing is disabled all 8 cores prime 95 3 hours @ 4.6 if u dont belive me ill take pictures after work and It is running smooth as hell

It's just that those temps are so good, it makes it hard to believe Firas. If you do attach pics though can you do it directly. The links you put up won't work for me here.

yes I will do that if they upload It will be 9 hours untail im home and it is nice to talk to u again my friend

Good day
ok johan it worked i raised it from 1,16 to 1,25 ran prime95 for one full hour temps are 63 ,65 , core 3 is 75

This is on 4.4 im at work sending this from my phone i think we are having progress when i get home ill update bios pic

many thanks

no nothing is disabled all 8 cores prime 95 3 hours @ 4.6 if u dont belive me ill take pictures after work and It is running smooth as hell

This was taken from your OC at 4.4, that's part of the reason I think you might be off on something.

yes I will do that if they upload It will be 9 hours untail im home and it is nice to talk to u again my friend

Ya you to Firas, I just figured you were off Putering and were done fiddling in your bios.

yes I mad everything back to optimize default and fallowed the TUT i think this time we are doing it right :)

If you're at 4.6 with 45c temps something is definately in your favour , planet alignment or star fromations not sure which.

dear Friend Earth Dog It Looks Like you are reading My Post Backwards ,, I know I have not yet Posted any Pictures for my Prime 95 test ,, But in your Previous Post You have said there is no way I can run 4.6 at these temps there must be something wrong

So therefore I responded look at My Bios Pictures

Any way I just Got home here is a Pictures with Prime running

tomorrow I will Run Prime again for 3 Hours and also Upload Pictures for you But if you Still doubt it then there is Nothing I can do :D

Attachments

• 2014-04-05_23-38_CPUID Hardware Monitor PRO(1).jpg
    2014-04-05_23-38_CPUID Hardware Monitor PRO(1).jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Pictures2014-04-05_23-34_System.jpg
    Pictures2014-04-05_23-34_System.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 26
Lol, you ran it for less than one minute. Literally... And took that screenshot. Also, use realtemp for temps. What is your ambient temperature?

Again Yes I Know this I am Just Doing this to show you that I am at 4.6 and that is why I said I will Run it again tomorrow for 3 hours

You are not working with me here :)

dear Friend Earth Dog It Looks Like you are reading My Post Backwards ,, I know I have not yet Posted any Pictures for my Prime 95 test ,, But in your Previous Post You have said there is no way I can run 4.6 at these temps there must be something wrong

So therefore I responded look at My Bios Pictures

Any way I just Got home here is a Pictures with Prime running

tomorrow I will Run Prime again for 3 Hours and also Upload Pictures for you But if you Still doubt it then there is Nothing I can do :D

I guess I am saying no more teasers and just post what we are actually looking for. It is tiresome trying to follow...:)

Still dont understand the Part about the VCCSA in the TUT it says raise it from 1.15 to 1.25v So I went into BIOS Mine is set at 0.835 and when I raised it at 0.200 the color turned red ??

So this tells me this is the wrong number or some thing

I did as you said VCCSA is CPU SA for me

Ok Guys as Promised 2 and half hours prime 95 all 8 cores running FFT at 4.6 gh

I think this is wonderful Not to mention I have a Very good cpu cooler with after market 120 fans will take a Picture and upload soon

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Will be teasing for 4.8 just to see how High will the Temps go

Attachments

• 2014-04-06_11-20_Windows Task Manager(1).jpg
    2014-04-06_11-20_Windows Task Manager(1).jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 24
x5p6s1.jpg

This is a Better and Bigger just click on the top to see a Bigger PIC so you can see every thing

Back