• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my first intel always been AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Firas, what is your ambient temperature? What does realtemp show for temps. I ask this because you show a low of 15c which means that your ambient is lower than that which is pretty darn cold...

And are you actually using the torture test, small fft or blend, in p95?

Sorry But I dont know what you mean By ambient temperature?

Can you Please tell me how to Find it

Many thanks

FFT Ok there is only one more way for me to prove it to you ,, I never did a Video but if that what it takes to convince you I will do it :)

Look here this is My Temp with out Prime 95 these are at normal

64i4h4.jpg

It says AVX FFT this is the test I have been doing I just Looked at it again

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, Firas, EDIT your posts instead of quadruple posting...See the EDIT button on each of your posts?

As far as ambient temperatures, those are the temps in your room.
See the "low" temperatures? That is what I am saying...18C is impossible unless you are in a much colder room? Answer question above.
If you did not select TORTURE TEST, then Small FFT or Blend then you are not doing it right. See screenshot below...

P95.gif

Last edited:
Temperature In the House is 20C Temperature in my room is 22C

EarthDog I did all the tests above my CPU temperature jumps from 27C to 38 - 40 c as you see in Picture

You are making me dought My self Now I am looking at every thing twice :)

send me the steps that you think How I should run prime 95 and I will fallow and do them step by step

1. It is impossible that your idle temperature is below your room/ambient temperature. Because you are seeing minimums of 15-18C, that tells me that program may not be reading right. Also just knowing how CPUs respond to the clocks and voltage you have it at. What cooling is on your CPU again?
2. Be sure you are running the right test. You did go into Torture test and Small FFT or Blend, right? See my screenshot above.

1. It is impossible that your idle temperature is below your room/ambient temperature. Because you are seeing minimums of 15-18C, that tells me that program may not be reading right. Also just knowing how CPUs respond to the clocks and voltage you have it at. What cooling is on your CPU again?
2. Be sure you are running the right test. You did go into Torture test and Small FFT or Blend, right? See my screenshot above.

Ok your screenshot Just Now showed up ( this browser is sometimes funny ) Ok I will go and do the Large FFT while I in there I will take A video from My personal Camera so Please this will not Be any professional thing :D

and will upload

I said Small or Blend, LOL! ANd also said to use Realtemp to monitor temps (just to make sure what you are using is accurate). You can have both running at the same time to compare.

Again, what type of cooler is on the CPU?

Ok here is my first video ever just for you My Dear friend earthdog Please dont Laugh I took the time and the effort to do this for you ( although I must Not ) But I did it by choice

View My Video

second Video

View My Video

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Must go to work I am Late already

LOL, nice video.. I couldn't read a thing it was blurry. Go to work, enjoy your day. Don't be stressed with this testing. Honestly, if you followed the instructions properly the first time, you wouldn't have to repeat the wrong tests over and over again though...

First things first. I believe you are at 4.6Ghz. That was NEVER in question... ok? OK! :)
2. All I am saying is that those temperatures are VERY low for your ambient temperature of 22C in your room. You cannot be below your room temperature it is impossible (laws of Physics and all). So for at least the second time, what cooling is on your CPU?

With that said, I have asked, more than a couple of times now, for the following.

To:

Run the SMALL FFT or BLEND torture test, not large.
Have Realtemp running along with HwMonitor to confirm temperatures.
What heatsink is on your CPU?

So again, I have always believed your 4.6Ghz clock, just not the TEMPERATURES.

first test with the 3 hours is the blend test . Second test in video is large FFT as u asked and when i get home ill do small FFT.
room temp is 22 pc temp is at 27 real temp it cant be below please look at pictures again if u like

:rofl:

Loving the videos Firas!

Now, TBH, I have not been following too closely, but 40C is low for a p95 test.
EDIT: Saw that you did a blend test for 3 hours.

Also, please run cpu-z, that will tell us you cpu speeds and stuff. Screenshots of cpu-z should prove to ED that it's running @ 4.6 Ghz :chair:

Also, can someone explain what's going on now? Are we in denial that Firas is running @ 4.6 Ghz or something?
I'm lost...

LOL!

When ya get home, run cpu-z at the same time as prime95 (small FFT's test) then while prime95 is running, get a screenshot of hwmonitor and cpu-z. That way we can see the cpu speed and the temps.

That oughta clear some denial :p

Here's an example:

Thanks Bassnut! (SC taken from the putzen thread :p )
Execpt just click on the CPU tab in cpu-z before you take the screenshot.

4.9GHZ.png

Lol, nobody is in denial about his clockspeed. It's the temperatures that are out of whack. He is on air, I am on a custom loop with 5.120mm of rad. I can't get those temps at stock.

I have a very good cpu cooler I will upload pic when i get home. Cant do it in phone + 3 extra 120mm just focused on the cpu. and my house is wooden floor we dont have carpet as I have seen when I lived in the usa

Ohhhh! LOL!

I thought nobody believed that he was running 4.6 Ghz. :facepalm:

Maybe he's secretly using LN2 right before screenshots. :p
j/k

silver from ur aviator I didnt think u will be this funny lol ur making my day at work go fast super :)

Fast Question when i run CPU -Z witch tabe do u want the screenshot of ???

Back