• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New h100i is performing horribly.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's too flashy for me personally.. Needs moar ghetto!
I'd swap the fans out with something more server grade :D

Aesthetics? I'm not into Gold Teeth or the Paris Hilton $50,000 bling thing. Your PC hurts my eyes. It's a PC, you look at the monitor. There are VERY few good fans that have pretty bling lights.

There you go.

Media PC, kinda dark eh?
IMG_1010.jpg

Tech station (main PC)
IMG_0876.jpg

HUGE +1 conum ;) We should have a beer !

HTPC : All noctua Fans ( filtered intake )
HTPC_may2013_003.JPG

Main rig : 2 Phantek 140mm on Phantek cooling and a Scythe Slip Stream for the VRM's/memory.
boulard83_bttb_haswell_007.JPG

Server : 2 filtered lian-li 140mm in the front.
boulard83_serveur_vk3000_009.JPG

No freaking LEDs anywhere !!!!

What is up with that 8 pin mobo connector across the mobo? Buy a proper extension cable.

Look at this. Look at my wire layout in the pic. I did it for the 24, 8 and the PCI connections.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...info&cPath=34_804_1145_1144&products_id=35617

And Boulard, your HD wiring on a server:rofl: like it matters :rofl: needs work. Actually, your server is too pretty IMHO. Nice bunch of rigs you got there.

Come to Vegas, beer is on me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you built it so you should be proud, you did build this one right? Regardless it was your ideas that went into it. One day you will tire of lit up fans and case lighting, and move to fans stronger than you can blow :D if you get 4.7 loaded with p95 or something with those fans, then you should be very happy indeed.

I have 2 extension cables but they wont fit into the 8 pin because there is plastic in the way. I'll see if I can get a pic to show you.

And Boulard, your HD wiring on a server:rofl: like it matters :rofl: needs work. Actually, your server is too pretty IMHO. Nice bunch of rigs you got there.

Come to Vegas, beer is on me.

Ill tell you for sure if i come to vegas anyday !

put a strobe light in it and you can have a epileptic seizure.

@Conumdrum: you will love this

OMG, I saw that when I watched Speed Racer. Or played some old video game. That is better actually, it's not just silly blue pasting my walls. Pretty good vid, what some folks come up with eh? Modders love this stuff and I see why. It is fun, not for me tho.

See how there is no space there? That's why it won't work.

Attachments

• IMG_0936.JPG
    IMG_0936.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0935.JPG
    IMG_0935.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 144
That's all Micro Center had, I didn't know it wouldn't work till I got home and tried. Does Frozen CPU or Newegg have the right cable and if so what are they called?

TBH i kinda like the psy light show, altough I would not do this to my own rig. I only have 2- lights in my rig one on the pump/block and one in the psu and they are enough to make a very very dimm light in the case. :D

@TickleMyElmo: To each his own, i hope i didn't upset you. Was not my intention. And congrats on the build. :thup:

Back