• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New h100i is performing horribly.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it's called an "EPS 12v power cable". or something similar. They sometimes simply call them "8 pin CPU connector".

8pin EPS
eps8pinindex.jpg

4+4 EPS
eps4plus4index.jpg

8 pin PCIe
pcie8index.jpg

6+2 PCIe
pcie6plus2index.jpg

Google and Wiki are your best friend ... forget about IRL friend ! ;)

Ohh, buy one part and pay mail costs. Or buy more stuff for the same costs. Like better fans for the rad, or cables, don't forget the matching fan connectors and stuff that will end up in the closet.
It will happen, you hooked buddy.

You got just a H100i, it's like a muffler upgrade on a standard 3050 Chevy block. It's not a big deal and you had issues. We supposed to cheer? Many issues on that setup here (usually bad parts, glad you had the brains to work through it. So yours was worked out, still wonder why you needed to add parts to the setup provided. Odd. Stooopid AIO units............

LOL, I been hit on shipping because I forgot something etc more than 10 times. Gets expensive.. Spend a few days on the site, plan for magic. Slowwww down.

PPC is Florida, Frozen is New York, Sidewinders is MID USA/Chicago area, Jab-Tech is out of Tulsa, OK, pay attention to shipping costs..................

Daks, I was meaning to ask you. What kind of fans are those you have on your radiator?

Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 120 mm 12cm LED, and if you meant my cpu 8 pin connector I ordered an extension and routed it proper

Are those fans classic panned at 19 DBa and tested by many sites and totally panned as crap? Even made coolermaster change the specs on their site, but many buy buy places didn't. I remember that 2 years ago. Not sure, but could be. Are the specs from the internet buy buy sites or trusted review sites?

Don't know what the reviews are for them, what I know is they work, they are the replacement fans for the cm hyper 212 series, they kept the cpu cool with the hyper 212 and are doing very well with the h100. So my review on them is they are functional, capable, and the blue LED goes with the appearance I designed for my case. I looked at the other fans but to be honest the ones with some of the best ratings really are the ugliest fans in the world, sorry but as long as they worked on the 212 and as long as they work on the h100 and keep it all nice and cool then thats all I bought them for.

These are brand new, I bought them for the h100 to replace what I felt was inferior fans that came with the h100. the reason I bought them was based on the following specs
Speed: 2000 RPM
Air Flow: 69 CFM

...and of course the blue LED's LOL

Guess what guys, yall are gonna laugh. I had my radiator setup in pull/pull. One set of fans pulling inside the case the other pulling outside the case, lol. I fixed it though. Temps dropped 4c. Just thought I'd make ya guys laugh today.

Guess what guys, yall are gonna laugh. I had my radiator setup in pull/pull. One set of fans pulling inside the case the other pulling outside the case, lol. I fixed it though. Temps dropped 4c. Just thought I'd make ya guys laugh today.

Thanks for posting. What are your temps now?

Load with prime95 small fft's. Could probably go up to 4.8? But my cpu voltage is 1.4 so maybe not.

Back