• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New h100i is performing horribly.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
18C? Wow thats cold, If I was to normalize temps using MY room temp, I would be idling 10C higher and same for load temps.

Room temps
Load program and how it's run
How long it runs
Measurement proggy

These things have to be standardized or let us know or any numbers tossed out there mean nothing.

Lol it's just hot where you guys come from, 18 is nice and comfy. When it's 35c out I try to keep the house at 71-72f. The windows are open at night when temps go down to 15-20c

currently 32C (90F) outside right now and near/at 100% humidity. Not fun.

I've heard of stories with certain boards where the cooler wasn't sitting well. Some folks did use washers or added something in between the backplate and the MB to tighten it up.

Yes, those temps aren't normal and if left on too long will damage the CPU.

Good to hear you got your temps resolved. Don't expect crazy cool temps when you're pushing the CPU @ 4.7. Were you expecting under 60c temps? Go custom H20 than. :D

Con - Sidewinders is in Chicago?! You had me going there and I had to check for myself but they are actually a state over. Not that close but nonetheless very fast shipping for me. :D

Sidewinder Computers - Franklin, IN

Guess what guys, yall are gonna laugh. I had my radiator setup in pull/pull. One set of fans pulling inside the case the other pulling outside the case, lol. I fixed it though. Temps dropped 4c. Just thought I'd make ya guys laugh today.

:facepalm: We live and learn. Nice rig btw. :thup:

Those storms pass ya? I saw Ohio was getting drilled!

Got hit pretty hard for about 45 minutes then it passed over. Thankfully no damage done (that I can tell). Wife said that the glass doors on the chimney blew open though (that's a first!).

Now it is a nice calm 70F outside and went for a couple mile jog!

Back