• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New here new build 5960x 4x Titan X all EKWB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

evo911

Registered
Hey guys new on here. Had some questions for the water cooling vets on here. I have 2x 480mm radiators 2 pumps and all my tubing is primo chill petg or whatever it's called. My question is about the quad bridge. It has dual in and out, should I run a feed into bridge from top and bottom from the radiator or is just one fine then cap off the other input?

Thanks!

Welcome to Overclockers! I'm sure someone will come along soon with some answers for you. Your thread topic is an attention getter , for sure. That is one helluva rig. Very , very nice and a fine example of 'if bigger is better too much is betterest'! What case did you build in ?

Thanks! It's in the Obsidian 900 case by corsair ImageUploadedByOverclockers1441578066.018936.jpg

This is before I got the 4 Titan X's together and had a 5930k.

Asus Rampage V Extreme Build
5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

I have some insane 60w fans I may put on top radiator since I could only fit a single push and the ones I had extra are not high pressure. But they are so loud.. Got a 5.25" controller though that can handle them though. Most concerned is getting enough coolant past those Titans since the top radiator is only doing CPU and MB.

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
6x Samsung 850 500GB raid 10 and raid 0
4x 4TB Hybrid 2x raid 1
2x 1TB SSD 2tb raid 0
All EKWB cooling
1600w cooler master (want something else)
Primo chill tubing and fittings
2x 480mm radiators

Last edited:
Damn , that's the case I aspire to. I love them. They have all the best Corsair can build with room for everything I'd love to have. Beautiful case for a truly great build. I admire your taste. You have everything I would consider "Best in Class". I can't bring myself to be jealous , but consider this a virtual handshake and salute. :)

ImageUploadedByOverclockers1441746128.898861.jpg

Ok guys don't beat up on me to bad, first hard tubing system I have ever done lol. But got first loop done today :)

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

Most concerned is getting enough coolant past those Titans since the top radiator is only doing CPU and MB.
So, to be clear, you have one 480mm rad for 4 titan X's? That is 1000W for that single radiator. Wow. How are temps? You run 4K monitor(s)? Or what do you do with all that horsepower?!!

Thanks yes Red is my favorite color because I have a Juke Nismo and GTR Nismo. They have the red trim theme so sort of obsessed with it lol. As for cooling question, I have 2 480's 1 runs motherboard and CPU, other runs the 4 Titan X's :) very excited to get this thing up and running!
ImageUploadedByOverclockers1441751465.725804.jpg

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

ImageUploadedByOverclockers1441751557.961683.jpg

Working on Titan loop now

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

So hot.... that gtr...

I see Ohio plates all over your wall.. I'm from SE suburb of cleveland.. where are you from?

Berlin, OH AMISH CAPITAL lol

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

Earth dog want to help on this since you are sort of local? Is 480 not enough? Each loop took half gallon of fluid

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

Do I need to add more cooling for those Titans? I got room for one more 360

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

Earthdog, message me on FB, www.facebook.com/evo911

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I need to add more cooling for those Titans? I got room for one more 360

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling
Is it 2 separate loops or are you running both 480's together? If you're running 2 separate loops it's likely the 1 480 isn't enough for the 4 cards.

Seriously? Wow, this radiator is thick as **** too.

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

Well just overnighted a 360..room for 1 more lolol

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

ImageUploadedByOverclockers1441762026.607500.jpg
Here is where I left off tonight, Titan pump not mounted yet. Probably going to sacrifice a drive basket for room for the front 360mm I'm adding. Hopefully all done Friday. Running upper loop for 24hr for leak test.

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? Wow, this radiator is thick as **** too.
It's thick but that's a whole lot of wattage you're trying to keep cool. You might have been able to run all 4 and the Cpu in one loop using the 2 480's. Also just a suggestion, if you're going to use dye in the loop you're going to need to be diligent in maintaining the system. If it were me I would lose it all together, tearing that whole loop apart every 3-6 months is going to make it a lot less fun.

Got ya, what does the dye do? Was a premix I bought at primo chill

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

If I was you, I'd slap a 240 mm rad to the other side. Make it all one big loop and grab a dual pump top and run both pumps in serial, assuming they're both the same DDC pump. Run it with distilled water with either a silver kill coil or dead water for biocide and run the bigger reservoir. Your GPU link looks to be a serial bridge but I could be wrong but nonetheless you should be ok. I can't tell if it is connected properly.

Ok well since front panel is going to be another radiator. I have 0 intake fans now, all will be blowing outward. Is that going to work properly?

5960x CPU
4x EVGA Titan X
64GB G Skill
All EKWB cooling

Back