• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED New Rank, Same Thread - #10 in the World, Here We Come!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
F7 got me my 7ghz validation. Thanks to a member here who told me - I was saving them thru cpuz GUI which is not fast, and more likely to lockup. You can press f7 a number of times... hopefully one of them works for validations.

Yeah when you get on that bleeding edge of top end cpuz valids you start having a small windows to work in. The one thing i like about the SB so far, it hasn't been quite as fussy as my amd's are on the edge, atleast so far it hasn't been *knocks on wood and crosses fingers

See i've been using eleet even on non EVGA mobos b/c it has the brink OC mode. I enable that, up setfsb and apply it, then hit the apply button or whatever IN ELEET (because you are upping not in eleet, it doesn't automatically change, you have to push that button) and it saves a vaild. Basically the F7 thing except i just click one button for valids.

It crashes at the exact same spot everytime,reguardless of the clocks, at the end, Bob told me to delet a certain dll and it should fix it. Ill find out later tonight.

This thread will have to retire when Rev. 4 goes live. I'm happy to start the other one though. Our quest for #10 will continue!

dang son! DO WORK :thup:

keep them boints coming! i should have a lot to gather for us as soon as i get a replacement set of D9 Tracers..

I tried benching some 2D last night on my 2600K, just to see if I could get some boints in that area since it was nice and cold in the basement/man cave which made the water nice and cold.. :) Neverr broke 39C.

....needless to say my chip can't break 5288mhz, but it will bench that for hours on end be it 2D or 3D....so its strictly a 3D cpu it seems. Oh well.

News from me.

1- We have at XS ~400 away from us in rank.
2- My rig is up and running again, so, I hope come back to the game this weekend.
3- New GPU arrived today :) ASUS GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II, plus one 8800GT and one 8800GTS that I'm not sure if still work. Let see what I can do.

Back