• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED New Rank, Same Thread - #10 in the World, Here We Come!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's the top results that count the most. The members' submissions are added at 1/10th their value AFAIK. Reference alternative #3 in this post, which I believe is what they are going with.

And (to further confuse everyone) the top spot's team points wont necessarily be hwpoints anymore. Instead it will be based on the team placement vs other teams competing with that hardware. So if ocf is 5th out of 30 teams it will generate some new amount of points and then factor in hwpoints. See "alternative 3" in this chart.. So its really hard to say what will happen.

Yo go! You streaming?

I streamed with Sebas, he helped me out a lot. I'm a noob to 775 so I'm learning the ropes. I didn't get much out of it today, but I think I had a terrible mount on the pot.

Anyways, I should be going again tomorrow and I'll stream it then for sure. :)

5.8 32m, nice chip! Better start using normal cpu-z, those shots are going to start getting blocked.

//eghads what time is it.

I am hitting the globals like a run away truck again tonight :D

wprime 32m 4sec_281ms 43.5boints total
wprime 1024m 2min 15sec 719ms 44.3boints

theres more to but i am lazy :D

heatsink grease change made the difference, out with the in with the new and good stuff YEAYAA

Very nice chip you have there, I see you have used the bclck to get to 5.8, does it run on 57 or 58 multi?

5.8 32m, nice chip! Better start using normal cpu-z, those shots are going to start getting blocked.

Why would it be blocked, that CPUZ came with the board? It is used by most MIVE owners

I am hitting the globals like a run away truck again tonight :D

wprime 32m 4sec_281ms 43.5boints total
wprime 1024m 2min 15sec 719ms 44.3boints

theres more to but i am lazy :D

heatsink grease change made the difference, out with the in with the new and good stuff YEAYAA

Wow, killer runs!:attn:

Why would it be blocked, that CPUZ came with the board? It is used by most MIVE owners

iirc, i read somewhere on hwbot that Massman said that the normal version of cpuz was to be used from now on (or maybe from start of rev.4), not any fancy versions, so there are no discrepancies whatsoever.

I wonder if that means i can't use e-leet for validations any more?:confused: (or if it is only for screenshots?). I use it on every board i have for valids, i seem to be able to get an extra fsb or two using it b/c it is quicker validating with it that normal cpuz.

^^^^......Just use the F7 key to save a validation file and upload it later. Much easier.

Validations are fine, screenshots with modified CPUz and modified GPUz are likely to not be fine.
eLeet falls into that category.

It's on the HWBot forum.

^^^^......Just use the F7 key to save a validation file and upload it later. Much easier.

Herpaderp...wow over the few years i have been benching, i have never even thought about that (i have seen the message before, but never really thought about it or looked at it and realized i could use F7). I think that is one of the biggest fails of my life.:bang head :rofl:

Validations are fine, screenshots with modified CPUz and modified GPUz are likely to not be fine.

It's on the HWBot forum.

I only use eleet for valids, not screenshots.

It's on the HWBot forum.
The latest GPUZ from Techpowerup is the ROG version, is that not legal either, has this been confirmed at the bot?

It's under debate in the Bot forums right now. Hadn't been decided last time I looked.

Thanks for the heads up, I swapped between versions cause it wasn't letting me upload the valids, fixxed that by just going into 7 and using my network connection for the big cpuz valids.

Way too warm here now..
But I did a little damage when it was cool.
Sorry, been out of the loop lately didn't know this thread existed..
The number one spot was a mistake, forgot to input "2" graphix cards not 1.

F7 got me my 7ghz validation. Thanks to a member here who told me - I was saving them thru cpuz GUI which is not fast, and more likely to lockup. You can press f7 a number of times... hopefully one of them works for validations.

Yeah when you get on that bleeding edge of top end cpuz valids you start having a small windows to work in. The one thing i like about the SB so far, it hasn't been quite as fussy as my amd's are on the edge, atleast so far it hasn't been *knocks on wood and crosses fingers

F7 got me my 7ghz validation. Thanks to a member here who told me - I was saving them thru cpuz GUI which is not fast, and more likely to lockup. You can press f7 a number of times... hopefully one of them works for validations.

That was me.

Back