• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Waterblock!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
how many did you make/have made? and are all the ones you sold copper? cuz i know you made one/some alum. prototypes and I wondered if you sold those also?

name is type-s not s-type... changed the name, sounds cooler:p

Last edited:
alrite, heres what I have
Room: 22c
Water: 26c
cpu loaded:43c
cpu: [email protected] 1.95v
I will test other common speeds a little later

maskedgeek said:
alrite, heres what I have
Room: 22c
Water: 26c
cpu loaded:43c
cpu: [email protected] 1.95v
I will test other common speeds a little later

i'm sure you probably have this else where, but:

what flowrate through block and through system? (if known)

pump? rad? what size inlet/outlet and tubing??

1/2 tubing, the aluminuim one had 120gph with my maxijet(really good!) i bet with a bigger pump it could push even more.

i got a 89camaro core, maxijet 1200, 1/2 tubing

Mask, thats great!!! This is the information I was asking for before everyone had to put their 2 cents worth of BS. Very simple numbers. These numbers show what your block is doing in YOUR SYSTEM. These numbers look about on the mark for all other open channels blocks. When you say loaded is this Folding@Home?

DodgeViper said:
Mask, thats great!!! This is the information I was asking for before everyone had to put their 2 cents worth of BS.
:argue: :p :D True enough and sorry!

Looking good mask!

DodgeViper said:
Mask, thats great!!! This is the information I was asking for before everyone had to put their 2 cents worth of BS. Very simple numbers. These numbers show what your block is doing in YOUR SYSTEM. These numbers look about on the mark for all other open channels blocks. When you say loaded is this Folding@Home?

How do you come to that conclusion when he gave no results "for all other open channels blocks." on HIS SYSTEM?

Make that 4 cents worth for me:D

All those posts to go through. Keep it friendly guys.

cw823
Forum Moderator

thanx man, i was ready to talk to a mod to pull this thread, i never saw what initally got it pulled....

maskedgeek said:
thanx man, i was ready to talk to a mod to pull this thread, i never saw what initally got it pulled....

it wasn't worth seeing.:p

lebe0024 said:
oops. My bad. I just get a little zealous trying to defend the little guys against the tyranny of the know-it-alls. Won't happen again.

yeah, I knew you were going to say that. :rolleyes: :D

Yeah, and I knew that you knew I was going to say that! :) People always have to edge in that last little word. like I'm doing right now. sorry.

err..... NICE BLOCK MAN!

Back