• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Waterblock!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah on the aluminum one, tomoro ill pop one on my cpu....
and x2sandman, you never told me you DEFINATELY wanted one, they are all gone, sorry man
if someone backs down, your the first one i go to:)

Jon --

Haven't talked to you in a while... man your block rules! The thing kicks ***. Awesome work!

Oh, and I wouldn't advise you sending your block to you-know-who... but you already know that :D

Maybe send it to the Joe guy who does reviews on the OC.com homepage?...

lol, i wont be sending them for a while,

BTW we changed the name to sound more cool;) Type-S
like, Masked Type-S (wasnt my idea;))

ok, no official temps or anything, but they are down a few degrees from my other block! the one that performs same as maze3 on HOOTS setup!!!:):)

I'm wondering what did these cost you Masked?

And if you had the money, in your hand could you make more?

Just a question?

im not the one making the production blocks, that would be too much! but yes, more will be made!

Mask, how about some performance data of your copper blocks? In your system. Please list the,

CPU Type
Ambient Temperature (temperature outside of the case)
CPU Load Temperature (Prime 95) or Folding@Home
CPU Speed
CPU Voltage

Personally I would like to see the CPU @ 1850 Mhz. @ 2 volts running Prime with everything mounted inside the case with the side cover installed.

Last edited:
i really dont have all that stuff set up to do all that, but why 2v on 1.85ghz? i can do 1.8v on 1.8ghz....

i really dont have the data or other blocks to measure against, i will have maze 3 soon

yeah i can do all this, but ambient temp doesnt tell crap, water temp is way more important... im going deer hunting tomoro and sunday, ill do some messing with it on monday, im about to go to bed. i do have like 3 extra acurate probes for ambient and all

I beg to differ, too many people post there CPU temps and not how they arrived at those temps. When in fact the CPU temps looks great until you find out that their ambient temps were 19c. Who in the hell keeps their home at 19c? I sure don’t.

the thing is, that im running a push setup, my water is 4c above ambient.... rite now im running 25c water and 44c cpu, its usually cooler than that, ill remount later or something

thats 1.9ghz 1.95v

Just as important is the placement of the ambient measurement probe. Also, lower the fan speed and the cpu temperature goes up even though the ambient stays the same.

the thing is, that im running a push setup, my water is 4c above ambient.... rite now im running 25c water and 44c cpu, its usually cooler than that, ill remount later or something

He quoted water 4c above ambient. With the water at 25c. This would be in his words 21c ambient either inside the case or outside the case.

Back