• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Waterblock!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
maskedgeek said:

AMEN BROTHA! :p :D exactly my thoughts!
i would THINK about sending it to billa but i havent seen anywere were he has posted results that are useful to any one but him and cathar;) i hope it does come to sending it to him;)

yes im going to try the center inlet thing, but this is going for a comertial run so its a little more difficult do do soemthing like that. and i havent seen the thing fixittt drew up, i made the inital drawings and I showed Iron Hawk, and he had the spiral command and spiraled it up for me then sent me the spiral stuff and i messed around with it

-edit- and slipknot, yes its the S-Type, one problem, its backwards, luckily the mill has to be programmed again because of a little fix that will speed up milling so im gonna flop it around
I wasn't accusing you of stealing the design. :D Only me and Fixittt (as far as I know) have seen this design. It is actually a litttle different but does have the same duel Spiral. I doubt either fo us will ever mill one though.

Sorry for the comments about BillA to whom it may concern. I know he is intelegant, I know he knows his stuff, and a lot of what he says is quality. He just needs some PR skills or keep his mouth shut and stick with articles where he shines the most!

Maskedgeek you will have it Monday.

And how do you seal the top?

Don't see o-ring seal?

Looks good.........

maskedgeek said:
i dont have them here yet, i wish i did! im waiting on barbs and bolts
im using rtv silicone~clear or a similar sealant
im planning on making some copper tops also, i need to make those because they would cost a TON to get them machined there, like 15-20 bucks a top! so im gonna make them(got a mill to use)

-edit- ill have 6 of them comming to me soon, im also gonna try a center inlet and dual outlets or the opposite when i go up to make some tops

ok cool
how to seal? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ back a page

Sorry about that Masked, been workin too much I'm trying to stay fresh on this thread.

sealant! does work good?

I am going to make a water block this week on the drill press at work, with little milling table. Pretty cheezy but it should do the trick.

lol

oh if its pure copper just solder it together, rather than taking the time to tap all the holes,
rtv silicone sealant adheasive works REALLY good!

with the maxijet 1200 it gets 120gph or the one that i have, the al one, there are 12blocks made, 6 are for me and 6 for the other guy, ill have 3 for sale, and one already claimed

JUST RECEIVED THEM!, temps tomorow.
7.jpg

6.jpg

lol, tapped and screwed on with silicone, teflon puts too much stress on the poly

MORE PICTURES!
note the far left one is lapped to mirror with 320 grit sandpaper, I got 6 of them, and now i got 1 extra....
8.jpg

9.jpg

i considered 3 hole, all my blocks are asembled... i cant do that now with this batch, they are all sold i guess. as for p4, i can prob make a bracket..

Back