• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NFS Pro Street DEMO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Holy cow I hate you for not posting this sooner D:
My fileplanet subscription is really starting to be worth it :)
Did they provide widescreen support in this?

Edit: This has no free roam. I foresee epic fail.

2nd Edit: Good graphics but boring as freaking hell. Fail, I called it.

Last edited:
yeah widescreen is supported :) 16:9 & 16:10... lol come on free road under 1gb ? I wouldn't think so. 1.8gb sure.

lol this is weird i hold down esc and the game lags i let go of esc and its fine lol using a 7600gt as well i cant play @ my 1680 x 1050 res cause it laggs

Poor demo, hope 4 better in the final game, EA take note the game's new fangled selling point is closed circuit racing, so, how about showing this off instead of a generic stretch of road?

I like it, finally NFS not all tracks inside the same boring city, reminds me of the older race games as well.

Graphics are top notch too.

dan

i agree, this one has some nice graphics the cars actually looks nice too.

physics are still arcadey as hell :p so i guess for an arcade game its okay. i don't like the controls very much since i prefer simulators like Live For Speed. If you have a powerfull pc, then you should like the graphics. the damage is still rather unimpressive.

yeah not very ncie at all haha a roof here a door there, a bumper here and there.

physics are still arcadey as hell :p so i guess for an arcade game its okay. i don't like the controls very much since i prefer simulators like Live For Speed. If you have a powerfull pc, then you should like the graphics. the damage is still rather unimpressive.

Ditto. They need to incorporate a hardcore physics mode to bring it up to the levels of GTR 2, LFS and RF. But whatever. This game is a cash cow and they could care less about physics.

Damn you can't even turn off ABS or traction control? This game flat out sucks because of this issue alone. I don't find any racing game that assumes I'm a moron to be fun at all. No free roam or any ability to have a private practice is horrible. BMW M3 Challenge+GTR2 conversion + turbo sound and engine mods FTW.

Last edited:
is anyone here having any performance problems w/the game? i've got an x1900xt and at 800x600, i get 12fps w/min details and @ my native res of 1680x1050 i get 6fps... this is on a fresh vista install and my laptop is doing it too... any ideas? (crysis runs flawless... and i've reinstalled prostreet twice)

Just tried it on the 360...and it was ok.

I really hated the camera angles, it went far back (thats fine) and DOWN (I HATE that). It makes it very hard to see what is coming up.

If the gameplay is like that, I'm going to pass.

Just tried it on the 360...and it was ok.

I really hated the camera angles, it went far back (thats fine) and DOWN (I HATE that). It makes it very hard to see what is coming up.

If the gameplay is like that, I'm going to pass.

You can change views. There is a closer view that doesn't drop back or down.

is anyone here having any performance problems w/the game? i've got an x1900xt and at 800x600, i get 12fps w/min details and @ my native res of 1680x1050 i get 6fps... this is on a fresh vista install and my laptop is doing it too... any ideas? (crysis runs flawless... and i've reinstalled prostreet twice)

nope, running here with a pentium 930 3ghz, and 2gb ddr2 667 and an x1900xtx and getting a good 25-30FPS with all settings maxxed at 1680x1050 :)

Back