• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF FW Class Allocations - PLEASE READ !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
UD5 arrived just now... Can't wait to get out of work and bring this baby home. Rest of the stuff gets here tomorrow, so I'll be submitting two audition scores for Class G... One with the 555BE + 6950 and one 955BE + 6950. I won't be using the 570 I ordered for the wars; that one is going to be used by another team member that was a bit short on the GPU dept and asked to borrow it.

You have to have two separate GPU's, you aren't allowed to use one for two classes. Even if you have two different processors =/

I won't be going for two classes... only going for class G with one configuration...

But I will be testing both 555BE (Unlocked to four cores) and 955BE to see which one of the two gives me the best score when combined with the 6950. I basically want to see which cpu overclocks the highest and that's what I'll run for the wars... I'll still be at the 5 point limit for class G so no biggie in using either cpu.

Back